Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, September 26, 2005

Of new notes

Last saturday, I went to had breakfast with a friend. Just before returning home, I decided to grab a newspaper.

As I walked into the shop, I forked out my monies. Seeing this, my friend took out a ringgit coin and asked me to use that instead of my notes.

At the counter, the following conversation followed:-

(upon giving her the 1 ringgit coin)
Woman: You got one ringgit ar?

(Pointing at the coin)
Me: This is a legal tender and it is not the 7 of December yet. You dont read newspaper mer?

Woman: But a lot of people dont want it already.

Me: Oh, then you can change it at the bank.

Woman: I dont go to the bank.

Me: Then, where do you keep your money?

Woman: I dont have money!

I left after that. Thinking back, I should have just kiddingly saying that I shall report her to authories!!!

Hmm, have I bought my papers today?....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a mcse boot camp site. It pretty much covers mcse boot camp related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time.. Thanks.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home