Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, November 05, 2005

What?... it's gonna be monday again?

Time flies when you are enjoying yourself..... It's gonna be Monday again and yeap, another two months to go before 2006.

I seriously have not been doing anything at all throughout the week but that is ok. I am cool chilling at home, doing nothing. Watched a couple of movies though. Basically that's it.

Been reading a lot of blogs as well. I must say - it's a whole wide blog out there....

Still am thinking of what I should be doing this year end to celebrate christmas in KL. Gonna brainstorm about this. Yeah, a project in my non-happening life so far.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Win More Government Business - INPUT Free Trial Track thousands of government technology contracting opportunities from pre-RFP to post-award. Benchmark labor rates, monitor task orders, and access agency ...
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and pop r & b lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about pop r & b lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite pop r & b lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home