Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, December 22, 2005

All I want for Christmas 05

Believe me, coming up with this 'what I want for christmas 05' list has been one of the most difficult post of the year. Well, I guess I have everything I ever wanted and thus, drafting the wish list is so painstalking!!!

For me, a wish list is something you really wanted and it is not within your means at the moment. Not something you see while strolling down the Siene Midvalley.

My christmas '05 top ten wishlist:-

1. A villa in Cap d'Antibes / Cap Ferrat (Cant believe I trade Cote d'azur for KL!!!)
2. A paid whole year holiday in Eastern Europe
3. A Panerai watch
4. A diesel boutique. (Yeah, not a pair of jean or what, the whole boutique)
5. A christmas getaway at the Ice Hotel
6. A tea session with my favourite composer, Ennio Morricone
7. A 'Yeah, I want that gift' calling card to be use when I see something I really want.
8. A carefree Sunday, on my back watching the clouds on a windy day.
9.A more killer presentable outlook / body. (I feel like a balloon now)
10. A much cooler KL.

Oh well, it's a wishing list anyway.... right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home