Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, December 23, 2005

i-Pooooooopppp again!

I was walking to office this morning happily while listening to my ipod but the joy of owning and listening to an ipod was killed when upon reaching the office, the screen on my ipod stands still! arghhhhhhhhhh

I just send it for repairing last month and they exchanged a new unit for me. To add this is 'tis the season to be jolly', my warranty has just expired. Bloody hell!!!!!!! I barely used it for 1 month and only charged the battery 2 rounds!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh

How can happened to me 3 days before christmas? Could this is a sign I will be getting a whole brand new of ipod photo for christmas this year?

I just tried to switch it on again. I see a line on top of the apple on the screen!!!!!!! Will try charging it tonight and see what I can do with it. Damn. This is so no good. I gonna write to Apple to complaint about this! arghhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww that sucks! Your luck sounds about like mine. I can buy any product that millions of people are using, and the one I buy will just happen to be defective.

I hope your iPod gets better soon :)

And thanks for stopping by my blog. Yep, we love our iPods. I don't have anything on my "On the Go" list yet. I still haven't figured out the ins-and-outs. But it's fun.

11:21 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Nat,

Well, I let the exhaust the batt and after recharging it, it seemed fine until 2 days ago -- arghhhhh it doing the same thing again. It could be the hard disc or the battery. I hate this. The warranty period is just over! sucks sucks sucks.

Have fun with your ipod...

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home