Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, December 23, 2005

Walking in the Air

My favourite christmas' song 05


We're walking in the air.
We're floating in the moonlit sky.
The people down below
are sleeping as we fly.

I hold on very tight.
I'm riding in the midnight moon.
I'm hiding till I die so high
above the view

I fly onto the moon.
The village has collapsed like me.
The houses & the hills have sank
beneath the seas.

We're trying to believe.
The spirit will not die.
What happened in the past
may kill us now, but why?

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Thanks for dropping by. Tell us more about yourself, kid :)

Paul

4:32 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Me? A kiddo who is working his arse off trying to live his 'dream' in the next decade!

What would you like to know, Paul?

And thank you for dropping by too!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

i think i know this song! i think it was used in an old Canadian animated Christmas special called The Snowman. good choice!

9:09 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I will check out the snowman!!! *grin*

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home