Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

There u go, pikey...

4 things many don't know:

  • I am very very good with my hands. I mean in wrapping up gifts. Duh!
  • A fortune teller told my mum that I would make it big one day!
  • If someone treat me good, I treat them back 10 times more.
  • My friend told me I was born at the wrong period of time.


4 movies i could watch over and over

  • Nuovo Cinema Paradiso
  • Dead Poets Society
  • Amelie de Montmarte
  • Great Expectations


4 places i have lived

  • Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
  • Sarawak, Malaysia
  • Cote D'azur, France
  • Var, France


4 tv shows i love

  • Alias
  • Friends
  • Star Academy, a singing competition in France
  • Everybody loves Raymond


4 places i've been for vacation

  • France,
  • USA,
  • Thailand,
  • Hong Kong


4 of my favourite food:

  • Spaghetti Carbonara,
  • Tempura,
  • Rice Dumpling,
  • Crabs (fried with salted egg).


4 places i would rather be:

  • Home
  • Paris
  • French Riviera
  • Pyrenee


4 favourite songs:

  • Pie Jesu (Sarah Brightman & Paul Miles-Kingston)
  • Yuen Zhi (Ah Mei)
  • Eyes in the sky (Alan Parsons Project)
  • Tant pi (Roch Voisin)

10 Comments:

Blogger Pike-chan said...

thank u thank u ^^

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crabs fried with salted egg?? Never had that! Prawns maybe but not crabs! sounds delish!
Almost everything else, I cant relate too... But that's a good thing, right?

11:29 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

oh crap.. that was me..

11:29 PM  
Blogger FIR said...

A die hard fan of Friends too :-)

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 persons who broke your heart?

P/s: No Crap, I am not AJ.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Mabelle Me said...

4 people you would love to date....to kill...to have sex with...to die for... haha...
how are you mate...

12:01 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Anonymous: 4 person who broke my heart? errrr that's very very strong sentiment ler.

Mabelle me: 4 person I would love to date? Hmmm never thought of it. come as it is guar...

12:32 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Tant Pi? Hmm.. gotta go look for that.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ianfluenza said...

Oh I just cooked spaghetti carbonara last friday...

3:55 PM  
Blogger William said...

I'm good with my hands too. Opening gifts, I mean.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home