Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

happenings

Last weekend
Last weekend, I went for a movie - 'Snake in the plane'. I personally find it exciting and interesting but a friend of mine, said that it is a waste of her money to watch that horrible, snake biting horror movie. But, GY, --"Hello, you were hiding your face behind your paws for goodness sake" Sometimes, I love going to horror movies with my galfriends, they are so funny.. and it's damn funny to see them react.

Few days ago
My friend's birthday was a few days ago, so, I brought him and his wife for a treat and present him with a PS2 gun which he has been scouting around. Errr. He called me earlier to ask me how to fix the thing. LOL Wanna kill people but dont know how to use the gun? So I might drop by tonight to set it up for him.

Yesterday
I took yesterday off to settle a few things. First, the signature for my checking account. Gosh, when they took out the sample for my previous signature, I was shocked because it is so different as to what I am signing now. Evolution I guess. A friend however told me that he has not changed his signature since high school though. Went out with a friend for lunch, hmm it was nice meeting up with him after reconnecting back with him lately. At a personal note, I am intrigued. Gosh...
I bought myself a silver bracelet yesterday at distributor's price when I helped to pick up stuff for my uncle. Hmm Actually I am already wearing another one which never leaves my wrist for the past 6 years. Now I have two.

Puffy
Puffy is doing alright. Beside running around the house as if he is the king of the jungle, he is the most adorable puppy you ever come across. He is now newspaper trained for 'faite kaka' (french for poo poo), he still pees around the house sometimes. I think he is going to be a french shih-tzu since I am talking to him in french. Having him has been a pleasure and yes I am trying to control my temper and be more patients day to day. I am doing just fine. My dad and mum will call me up sometimes and ask how is he and they will always say - Puffy is a little dog, be kind to him. Mum, I am.... just that sometimes I am way too impatient but I am not an abuser.
I am teaching him - "Bonjour, toute le monde, Je m'appelle Puffy, J'ai trois mois ans et mon ami est ca va pas la tete" (Translated - Hello everyone, I am Puffy, I am three months old and my friend (me) is crazy) hahaha

Yeah I really think I am crazy.

p/s: more pictures coming up soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

I saw the preview for Snakes on a place and it didn't look very good. I am also way to scared to watch a movie like that, I scream like a little girl at these type of movies.

My signature changes day to day. I guess it is my wild mood swings :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger famezgay said...

lol a french shihtzu? uhmnn...yah quick post more photos of ur puffy. Gosh he is too cute liao..

10:37 PM  
Blogger savante said...

A dog who speaks french! how cool and cosmopolitan :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

CR: When are we going for a horror movie together? hahaha

Famezgay: I will work on it

G_C: Maybe he should be Eiffel de Puffy? LOL "What has been written, is written" We dont want him to have identities crisis right?

Paul: hahahah let me correct - a dog who understands french. It's only me who is 'ca va pas la tete' to speak french with him.

3:16 PM  
Blogger mARCus said...

yeah, do put on some pictures of yourself...

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, ur from sarawak too?? must be the water!

6:26 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Xavier: must be the water?

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home