Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Everyone else is telling me otherwise

It has been days since I last blogged. As you can see, there's not a lot of happenings in my life. So, of course, the highlight recently was a friend trying to introduce someone to me. That's not the end of the story though. I am also playing matchmade for her.

So back to this so called potential. He is 31 - 180 -75. In a managerial position and I did talk to him for a while on the phone - he sounded chirpy, like a bird. In fact, the first few sms from him, my friend said that it's so sexphone-like. LOL Of course, I played along. Hmmm There's no one I cannot handle now. I have been through so much, right?

Is it just so wrong if I am seriously not looking for someone, nor am I looking for fun?

Everyone else is telling me otherwise

15 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Chemistry matters,

you have it then it works ....

oh, by the way chemistry doesnt mean staring at his balls and test out the testoteron hormones.

Hehe

4:55 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Joery, i wont stare at the balls then. only at the bulge. it's more mysterious... ;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not being interested in a relationship or in anything else for that matter. Take your time and find the right guy.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

hmmm... introduce as a friend is ok. no harm trying. ur not in the wrong. you're simply trying to break the ice. we all have flaws. make some, lose some. we can't make everyone as friends. it's not everyone is your cup of coffee. kaput-cino anyone? :)

1:51 AM  
Blogger RcKs said...

*eyes rolled upwards*

*faints*

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mabelle Me said...

I am laughing my ass off...this is hilarious...match making is making me laugh

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mabelle Me said...

I am laughing my ass off...this is hilarious...match making is making me laugh

6:11 PM  
Blogger savante said...

So why aren't you calling this guy up and meeting him?

Paul

1:08 PM  
Blogger FIR said...

Hi there... thanks for the linking. One nice blog here too :-). I'll return the favor and keep blogging.

1:32 AM  
Blogger hcpen said...

i don;t think its anything wrong in not looking or wanting fun with anyone. Take ur time:)

1:00 AM  
Blogger Ianfluenza said...

There is nothing wrong if you don't see any..

http://ianliew.blogspot.com/2006/06/matrimony.html

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you know what works best for you. It's your life and your heart , after all :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Hi All,

I will try all avenues to make myself happy. Thanks. hugs hugs...

5:39 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Hey yeah, we all need to take a rest from things sometimes - even from sex and dating. You'll know when you're in the mood again, heh.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Xavier said...

getting busy with work is a good thing. U get to travel and meet people.

getting busy with books on the other hand...

SAD!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home