Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, June 19, 2006

Middle of the year again. ;

I admit that age is catching up with me and thus, the desire of blogging which once upon a time was burning zealously, is diminishing. Sigh... I remember I can blog so many times in a day. Of course, at that time I was working for a 'going to defunct' company now.

Work has been:-

1. pretty busy with the constant reordering of goods and because we do not import in bulk all the time. Still trying to contact all the supplier which I have met in the states and the preparation of coming fairs around town.

As usual, sometimes I just have to fight with my colleague for simple things

Moi: Mdm, can you please give me a list of promotional items? I really need it by next week?
Mdm: *Silent*
Moi: Hello....
Mdm: I have so many things to do..... and boss will say I forgot to do this and that again?
Moi: *thinking* what the fuck!!!!!!

Blogging about this, I am still feeling the bitterness of such comments made by her and the inefficiency. After the comments, I saw her walking around the office, looking into this and that and poking her nose into everything else but her own work. She is in charge of payroll and has everyone been getting their payslip? Take a guess!!!

*two months back*
Mdm: Hey, we are changing our system, so i wont prepare the payslip for you all ar
Moi: Errr what?
Mdm: It's very troublesome to prepare them la.
Moi: Errr of course..... you cant do that...
Mdm:......

I just asked her recently for my payslip since I need them to process some documents........

Social wise, well, it has been just alright. I connect with a few bloggers and has been chatting with them. Yeah that's cool. I havent been actively going out with friends. I have been just way too lazy. Sometimes... you know.. you work from 10 till 6.30 pm 6 days a week and upon completing one full day at work, you just want to scum at home.

Reposting something which I wrote for someone 5 years ago. :) I miss you and have not heard from you for a long time. I guess work has been really really busy.

I remember the bleakness and looking for my watch to tell time.

I remember the firmness of the bed I was on.

I remember my reflection in the mirror.

I remember walking down and passing back the keys to the hostel.

I remember walking out of the building, down the stairs and seeing your sleepy eyes.

I remember having to walk in front of you and feeling I will fall flat on the ground should someone push me.

I remember the early morning city buzz while waiting for the bus.

I remember all my loose change clinging.

I remember looking out over the Tsing Ma bridge, the busy ports.

I remember you closing your eyes in the bus - obvious symptoms of waking up early.

I remember reaching the airport and looking for the check-in terminals.

I remember I don’t really care about my surroundings.

I remember sitting around the airport and making small talks.

I remember losing my contacts lens.

I remember having to smile for the photos.

I remember waiting for my ‘last call’ and walking to the departure gate.

And I remember the big hug I gave you,

and thinking when will I ever see you again.

And I will always remember, you are so special to me.

6 Comments:

Blogger akihisa said...

I have a friend who works the same hours as you. Man, that is really taxing! I'm sure sleep is all you wanna do when you get home.

Make the first move then. Call him! ;p

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Your payroll lady should be reported, then poisoned.

As for blogger burnout... we all go through it. Better to write something when you've got something to write about than blab on just for the sake of posting, eh?

5:03 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Who is that someone :O

Paul

10:32 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Harvey: It's not as sad as you 'feel' it to be. we have been very cool and happy as friends. ;)

Ahmed: Called him.

Jay: Done. Check tomorrow's online version of dailies please! "perempuan bayar duit kena makan racun"

Paul: He is Ryan, a good friend of mine.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Pike-chan said...

oh well... i guess this kinda things happen in almost all the workplace... so bad apples here and there...

1:15 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

i guess we are going to work with a company bitch sooner or later huh?...

i've been planning on what to do to mine. only that, in my kind of job, the chance of having a bitch in the team is near zero.

oh wait... i am one. (die laa)

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home