Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, May 05, 2006

On a mission

Something which I kinda regret that happened between me and a form 5 classmate, a couple of years back. I am going to amend it this time when I am in LA.

Moi: It's good to reconnect with you. It has been sometimes. How's life in LA?
Ami: ... Not so good.
Moi: Oh what happened.
Ami: I intended to move out of my uncle's place.
Moi: I see. Must be pretty hard... What's stopping you?
Ami: Well, a lot of things.
Moi: Cool. Well, update me on your life there.
Ami: Well, I met a guy...
Moi: Tell me.. tell me...
Ami: He is working in a drink shop. ABC. He is kinda my supervisor.....
Moi: Is he like cute????
Ami: Cute? (she doesnt know of my orientation then, which I did told her later)
Moi: tell me tell me....
Ami: He is ok... but I am not sure of what's his feeling for me.
Moi: I say we find out....
Ami: Oh... how?
Moi: *conjouring up some plans*

The next day

Moi: How did it went?
Ami: Ok... well one step at a time.
Moi: I seriously do think you can ask him out too. And you are a beautiful girl to begin with.
Ami: Ok. How's life with you?
Moi: I am fine and good. Busy though. hey I can't talk now... later
Ami: ok

The following day

Ami: hey
Moi: hey hey.. how is it going?
Ami: *bla bla bla*
Moi: I am busy. Can we talk later?
Ami: ok... :(

The next day

Ami: Hello
Moi: I am still busy la
Ami: ok

and that happened for a while... and we lost touch over the net. I think she is dissapointed with me. A year later, I heard from my other friends she married the guy whom we talked about earlier. I just got her contact numbers from a friend of mine and I gonna do:

PLAN A

Moi: Hey Jen... It's Me.... Ca Va. I am in LA. I just arrived this afternoon.
Ami: Oh *speechless*
Moi: You wanna meet up tomorrow?
Ami: Cool.

Then I shall go and tell her I am really sorry that I didnt have time for her then.

But, perhaps the following might happened too

Moi: hello... Jen. Hey... it's me. I am in LA now. *ta-tarrrrr*
Ami: *phone clicking*

Either way, I will do what it takes!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good luck with your plan. I'm sure it'll work :)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

she will not hung up on you. you are not being a bitch to her then. you just got busy with workload.

it will be a blast!

5:39 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Calvin: Reunion every year? Wow. The last time we had a reunion was 2000. ;) *hugs*

Wee Shiong: Thanks *hugs*

Musang: It will be. *hugs*

10:17 AM  
Blogger savante said...

I think some slight grovelling is in order.

Paul

6:10 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

Would you believe, I ACTUALLY fought with a classmate over a girl.... BUt that was before, I guess, I am just different now.... hee hee

9:44 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

You may want to tell her before you get there just in case she already has plans the day after you get there.

It is always great to reconect with old friends.

10:49 AM  
Blogger hcpen said...

well its great you want to reconnect with an old friend. Its NEVER too late to say ur sorry. You are so much better than those who don't even know that they were wrong...at least u realised and am doing something about it. Good on u.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I agree with hcpen - I think an apology would go a long way. I'm sure she'll be fine.

If not, just buy present lor.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

that's great! good for u for trying to reconnect!

8:43 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Do call her first & talk things out. Don't expect too much & you will be pleasantly supprised!
:o)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home