Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Los Angeles




Yeap, 9 days to go for LA.

I was called into the director's room and he informed me that he just bombarded my colleague. Errr dont tell me. It kinda makes me feeling pretty bad because if this keeps going on, I think I will be the marked black sheep!!!!! I dont want to create uneasiness in the workplace. Arghhhhhh.

There are also currently a lot of changes in everyone's job specifications.

1. One sales person has been asked to indoor sales.
2. My colleagues has been asked to improve her skills else some of her work will be passed to me.
3. Purchasing has been added to my job spec. errr I am not too thrill about it.

Well, as to Etienne, I haven't seen him for a long time because I have been way too absorded with work I have no time to go swimming. However, I spotted 2 more cuties in my condo! hehehe

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the bright side, you get to go to LA pretty soon. So you can put all the work stress behind and socialize hotties in WEHO. Yay. Something to be hopeful for. :-) After coming back from the trip? How the hell do I know? Corporate slaves like us deal with crap every day. :-) Good week!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

It sounds like you are getting more responsability and maybe you will get a promotion or raise. That is always a good thing.

I can't wait to hear about your tripto LA :)

12:35 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Work hard till your trip, man. :) Enjoy yourself. And hey, if I had cuties in my building, I'd be in the pool 24/7.

Paul

7:48 PM  
Blogger RcKs said...

How I envy thee.

4:38 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

no surprises who else is jealous... could the problem of me not seeing any hot guys be caused by not staying in a condo?

2:56 AM  
Blogger akihisa said...

You must be psyched, right?!!!! Working abroad is just so terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Two more cuties???! Are you goin to give them names too??! ;p

3:15 AM  
Blogger BravingKL said...

oo... how exciting! get your camera on standby for action at all times, and don't get raped while exploring downtown. :D

9:15 AM  
Blogger Wooby 无比(膏) said...

Me jealous until feel wanna cry now ...

12:59 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

"The boy sitting in a farmhouse, looking up to the sky and wonders how nice it is to be travelling, while the passenger in the plane looking down to the ground and wonders how good it is to be at home"

Promise to bring back a lot of pictures. ;)

Paul: 24/7 in the pool... hahaha he might mistaken you as a fish lar. ;)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

well, if he aint a fish, he's a crocrodile with 2 baits. My apartment has full view of swimming pool n oso 2 cute guys. *droll* Yar call me d owl cus they swim at nite n i had bino. :)

Work must b enjoyed 1. Hope ur looking forward having fun in Paris. Seemed ur boss trust u. Ur hardwork will pay off. Gambateh!

2:30 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Hey When can I visit you. I will bring my own bino! hahaha

Having fun in Paris? I am not going to Paris this time. ;)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home