Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

L.A

Ami 1: So are you excited?
Moi: Excited?
Ami 1: L.A la.... what else is more exciting than LA in your life now?
Moi: oh... I am so so.. yes and no. I think I will be more excited if I am going to Europe. *grin*
Ami 1: You.. you... you...
Moi: What, you know my obsession with Europe!
Ami 1: Hey, just remember.. this is a free trip ok?
Moi: ok ok... hahahahah You are right.
Ami 1: I am really excited about you going to L.A?
Moi: Why?
Ami 1: LVC.
Moi: Huh?
Ami 1: Levi's Vintage Clothing....
Moi: Oh my god..... hhahahaha Ok.. what do you want?
Ami 1: *sending url over*
Moi: I got it.
Ami 1: Thanks

Well, my friends leaving for Australia on the same day as I am going to LA. So we gonna car pool. Kind cool. I am going north, he and his hubby going south! My brother is also really excited that I am going to LA since I can do shopping for him. *roll eyes*

9 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Oh have a good time and dont forget to buy stuff for us darling bloggers... or rather just MEMEMEME!

4:14 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

sure AJ. What do you want? Let shall see where I can download them for you. ;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

I love shopping in L.A. Make sure you buy yourself a lot of pretty things.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Musang said...

hiks LA... heard they breed lots of hot guys there.

lots of pics then please...

merci beacoup...

12:45 AM  
Blogger joshua said...

OMG! LA is so much fun. don't forget souvenirs!

10:43 PM  
Blogger savante said...

free trips are always welcome :)

Paul

11:06 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Ooooh! LA is supposed to be filled with all those beautiful people. you know. Model-type beautiful. *dreaming away*

Hope you have safe trip. Wonder what will ever happened to Etienne? I'm sure you'll be missing him greatly. ;p

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

If you can't bring back a hot LA boy, bring back pictures of them please.

3:52 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Sure, i will shop till I drop, and yes I will also shop for hotties, just for you guys!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home