Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, March 31, 2006

Shocking

Sometimes I really dont know what to say about the head of a enterprise. My beloved boss decided to make some adjustments to our contract:-

1. Employees will not be allowed to be in the same industry for 2 years after you resign.
(Sigh... as if!!!)
2. Staff are not allowed to use the company phone for private matters.
(As if we have the privacy to do so)
3. Staff are not encouraged to be romantically involved with each other!!!
(Oh my good lord, the female staff here can be my aunts. Furthermore I am really really not interested)
4. the list will go on............................... and on.......

I also heard about the situation where some of the staff who came back late after lunch. He literally told these people that they were sucking his blood until it's all dry... even if it is just one minute!!! (Jaw dropped!!!)

Something we we had been sharing among ourselves has been make known to the boss. Hmm there must be a insider in the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm

10 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Law may be different between here and there, but am not sure boss can change contract after you signed it, until it comes up for renewal.

Oh, and since delivery boys aren't really part of the staff, it's probably ok to be romantically involved with them. :-)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Find the insiders and linch them!

That is horrible that they are changing your contract. How long have you worked there?

1:14 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

So better be careful of what you all say! Better catch the insider fast! LOL

10:01 AM  
Blogger savante said...

You don't have to be romantically involved. It's just plain sex. I supposd wil meaningless orgies are the norm in the office?

paul

11:14 AM  
Blogger akihisa said...

God, there are so many bad and deceitful things happening in the workplace. I shudder to think what will my experience be when I start working.

12:13 AM  
Blogger MrBunnyBan said...

#1 is ridiculous. Is it even legal to ask for such a thing? Furthermore, how can a contract be 'adjusted'? And lastly...'not encouraged'? There's no such thing as 'not encouraged' in a legally binding contract.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

What sort of indistry are you in? I can only imagine it to be something technology related for #1 to even be considered.

Crazy. 2 years - so what are people supposed to do in the meantime?

1:31 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Will: I will see what I can do to further protect myself.

CR: everyone seemed so innocent here!!!

Ahmed: It's not so bad when you know how to play the game!

Derek: Thanks. I will

Paul: For these bunch of loonies... spare me!

Bunny: If you havent noticed, there is such clause in the contract that says: the management reserved to rights to amend / change / bla bla bla....

Yes, Jay, I am in technology sector - namely - gaming! The 2 years is to let you enjoy life... [p/s: I am half way reading your whole blog]

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

hEY, i have the same contract too.... if i leave my job, I have to wait another six months before I can join a competitor company...... urrrgghhhhhh

10:00 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

heh i'm stuck in a long elaborate contract too... if it sucks bad enough, leave... really!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home