Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Charged up!

I am soooooooooo charged up now!

This morning, (yes, what a beautiful morning) the sun was out, the birds were chirping away... the flowers were blomming and the water flowing gracefully from the fountains... ahhhhhhhhh .
Reality check - there's no bambi and this is definitely not another disney made believe!

Well, I went down to have a short walk around the compound of the condo and guess what????? On my way going back to get ready for work...... I met MY Etienne. He was on this way out. Nicely combed 'messy look' hair (I bet I can do his hair with my hands next time), Sleepy eyes.... (yes, I can kiss those eyes the moment he wakes up) and his backpack. (Honey, is it too heavy for you?) He has an apple in his hands, half eaten! (that's right, I am better than the devil you know!).

He was so closed to me when I noticed him till I have no time to react, I dont even know where to focus (except the apple in his hand) so that I can take a photo memory of him. arghhhhhhhh I was so unprepared for this...

The best part, of course was, he held the door for me as I entered into the condo.

Thanks, honey... you make my day! Next time, my turn!

p/s: Sorry, no pictures yet!

9 Comments:

Blogger akihisa said...

Hooray ! One step closer. Do you flash him your megawatt smile and say thanks ?!! ;p

Most importantly, did he say anything afterward ?

8:58 PM  
Blogger savante said...

You should have asked him for dinner.

paul

9:42 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

He sounds cute, keep an eye out for him.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so we will definitely see him next time you mention about him? :)

11:47 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ahmed: Of course I said thanks. Well, I was too shy to say anything after that. *blush*

Paul: I think you probably get a dinner from me first before Etienne. *blushing again*

CR: I will. I promised.

Shigeki: *keeping my fingers crossed*

3:53 PM  
Blogger mARCus said...

I have a feeling he is very much into you just as you are into him...

5:52 PM  
Blogger hcpen said...

How nice....messy hair look, thats sooo appealing, i remember once when this guy at the club also waited for me, kept smiling at me and opened the door for me, of cos i averted his glances (being the proper modest person i am) but i was abit flattered....

8:31 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Marcus: if he is, i gonna give you a big kiss!!!!!!!!

hcpen: wowwwwwwwwww

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. Sounds like you got your photo-memory pretty well there.

Hmmm... perhaps I really ought to take walks around my condo more!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home