Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Etienne et Moi

What a morning!

Woke up, and dread myself to work but things just got more and more interesting. I bumped into the cute guy who is staying in the same condo as I am. And he is still looking as good as hell - torn jean, blue t-shirt, backpack and messy spiky hair. He was chewing on a piece of bread... Wow Wow Wow. After the sighting, the stroll to my office was just like the 'meg ryan strolling to the new york walkway in 'You got mail' (with the music of 'Dreams' by The Cranberries', mind you)

Well, today, I would like to introduce to you, my travelling pal - Etienne. Gosh, I really need to get a life!!!












and this is our posting on Carcassonne. It's a Cité Médiévale at the South of France.












I think I gonna call that cute guy - Etienne. Nice right?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice name. But what we'd really like to see is a pic of Etienne, your neighbour :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

hahahaaaaaaaaaaa ;) ok ok. I shall play 'pink panther' and snap his pictures for you guys!

2:49 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Etienne ?! Does it carry any meaning ? Wouldn't mind a lesson in French. ;p Ditto what Wee Shiong said. Show us the cute guy you're talking about.

7:34 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Cute guy. Why didn't you talk to him? Share his bread?

Paul

8:20 PM  
Blogger mARCus said...

Cant wait to see his pic...

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked Carcassonne but I didn't like the way to get there from Montpellier. :( It was not a pleasant train ride for sure as I had to talk to this smelly old guy all the way.... huh.

The castle view at night was great, too!

11:04 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ahmed, I choose etienne becoz I like the name and it's actually Stephen in english but english can be really unimaginative sometimes.

Paul, share his bed or bread? yeah right....

Marcus, you gonna have to wait. I need to stalk him first ok? I dun even know which unit he is in!

Shigeki, did you tried cassoulet
in Carcassonne? I love the South of France for holiday but I would prefer to stay a bit up north!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home