Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sweet dreams are made of these....

I had a good dream last night. I was backpacking in Europe with some friends and I met my other friends who happened to have other cute friends. The weird part of the dream is I had so many bags. Let me see - about 8 bags on me - one bag for my gadgets, one bag for my clothes, one for my computer, etc, etc.... hehehe so wierd. Maybe, it is a sign I am on the move this year. Well, the best part of this dream is this really cute guy gave me his number. WOW WOW WOW. darn... I sort of woke up after that. I cant remember the number else i would go to buy 4D today.

This brings me to the second part of my entry today. I met this really really (and I stress) really cute guy on the way home last night. The most juicy part of it all is he is staying in the same condo as I am, the same block as I am. I gonna check this out.. Sounded like a stalker right? lol. I like the way he dressed - jean below the waist line and the way he combed his hair - those messy look. I haven't heard my heart pumping so loud for a long time.

*singing*
Be still my heart
Lately its mind is on it's own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you

Even the star.....

Oh.... shut up.... I am so like a 13 yrs old gal!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. 13 year old, did ya say?
lemme pull ure braids then, cuz i'm 14 and quite the older and more MATURE young lady! ;-)

4:21 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Oooooh, ca va has a CRUSH on someone !!!! I'm eyeing this dude who's living in the same block as me too. Totally cute. Spiky hair, broad chested with that v-line you always see in mags. God, I'm salivating already. LOL ! Make sure you spill the beans later if you found out more about that hottie. ;-p

7:09 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I will spare no details if I do get interesting juicy tales to tell. ;)

*Girl scout honour*

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want you to seduce him as hard as you could (i sound like a mama-san)

at the mo, i have a crush at this cute guy at gym. i *think* we have exchanged looks, altho to be honest that could be due to me gawking and more of him looking alarmed. or maybe we have.

now i can't wait to go to the gym to flirt with him :D

2:01 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Messy hair and low cut jeans... Lol Sounds like something I would wear... But I doubt I'm comparable to your hottie.. Wink

5:28 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

AJ, tell me your schedule this weekend and I will stalk ya!!! lol

10:35 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Of course you had 8 bags. You are gay, no self respecting gay man would leave the house on a trip with any less baggage :)

Keep us updated on the cutie.

11:11 PM  
Blogger mARCus said...

Geez, that's my favourite song...

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home