Me talk pretty everyday

Sunday, January 08, 2006

To avoid

Since, I am working 6 full days a week, sunday is the only day I can run around town to shop and hang out with my friends. I did that today and I am so tired now. Not that I am tired of the shopping but the people I have to avoid while grabbing things off the shelf. The chinese new year's crowd is back and for pete's sake, don't go to shop unless it's of utmost importance. Yeah, I definite would be avoiding all the malls now. (unless it is for movies)

I watched Pride and Prejudices last night with some friends and I love it. The sceneries are breathtaking beautiful and the english, perfecto - pleasing to my ears. Oh Paul, Mr Darcy is mine! Totally hunkalicious!

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Wasn't Darcy hot!? So intense, so manly and so strong... Yummy.

Paul

11:44 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Speaking of hot, you should've seen Jeremy Northam in Emma which I think is so damn sexy if you like men in tights. ;-p

1:16 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

they all are. they all are... ;) I just love the way Mr. Darcy stands and sits! What a sight. Just like the statues of Michaelangelo.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Ah, you like Pride and Prejudices? :)

I haven't watch this new version of the film... I heard Kira did an amazing job in it.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home