Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, January 05, 2006

DvDs

Over the last two weekends I have been buying tons of Dvds. Most of them are movies which I didnt get to see in the cinema. Dont we just love dvds and movies???? Meanwhile, I am looking for more movies this weekend. This is how I destress from work.

1. Big Fish
2. A very long engagement [6/1/06]
3. Proof
4. Mean Creek
5. Alfie
6. Cronos
7. The Notebook
8. Mr. & Mrs Smith
9. The Cave
10. The Invisible Circus
11. Before Sunset
12. The Stepford Wives
13. Eternal Sunshines of the spotless mind
14. The Irreversible
15. I love Huckabees

5 Comments:

Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Justin, A vous aussi. ;)

2:23 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

My ultimate sin ! I'm SO into DVDs. Pirate ones, though. ;-p. I always buy DVDs in Penang whenever I have the chance. Penang is like a DVD heaven and I would get lost in it for hours. Where do you buy your DVDs ? If you bought them at Bukit Bintang/Sungei Wang, is it true they are having a price reduction because of the war on DVD format thingy ???

2:31 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ahmad, I got mine from Lowyat and some of them from SS2. Sometimes you get good bargains...

I am not so sure the price war thingy though. ;)

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my.... I've never watched any of those you listed.... Am I movie-less??? nooooo.

Happy Friday!

9:35 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I dont think so lar, shigeki. ;)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home