Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, December 26, 2005

Sugar and Spice - Christmas 05

Christmas this year has been pretty simple and nice.

As I always enjoyed smaller gathering, we had a very small christmas gathering chez moi with my two best friends, as the guests of honour.

And yes, we had french cuisine for dinner, home cooked.

Entree
Soupe de Portiron Epicee

















Main
Supremes Volaille de Veronique
avec
Pommes de terre Dauphinoise
et
Poivrons Farcis
















Dessert
Creme Caramel

I guess it's been a happy christmas. I got meself a pendant, a mickey mouse tee and a 'see what you like, tell me, I buy' coupon as presents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..no way u cooked the food urself! lol

9:07 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

hahaha I did but it can always be packet food, right?

Psssh, please dont tell my friends!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home