Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, December 31, 2005

31 Dec 2005

The end of the year 2005. Yes, the very end - 10.58 p.m. I have been thinking of blogging and putting up my favourite stuffs of 2005 but since I have been working my arse off, I shall do that next year. While I have been thinking hard over many things that happened this year, one thing which really stood out is Paris. Of course I like many other parts of France but Paris is just so.....

For me, it's a big vibrant city with a 'old touch'! Nothing too romantic or too sentimental, just good memories with strong positive mood. It's definitely THE city that I want to live and die in. I am so moving back there!!!!!

Oh la la..... viva Paris!

(will be putting up a favourite pic of paris soon)

3 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Ah, Paris.

Paul

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je suis content pour tous!


A la nouvelle année!

12:31 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ah Oui, Pari(s), Paul

et

Shigeki, Bonne L'annee 2006

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home