Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Chocolate hot fudge

Yesterday morning, I went shopping again at the curve after a heavy breakfast. Well, what better way to start a shopping free than to free yourself from unwanted weights? So, I went to take a dump and since it was still early, the cleaning lady is still taking a cleaning up the toilet. As I entered into the cubicle, another person entered into as well. I guess we cooked up such a feast!

As I started my chocolate hot fudge, the cleaner lady started to mumble - 'oh kawan, itu mesti plush (flush), tolong la, plush.... Saya kerja ini'

I was getting annoyed, no one and I mean no one disturb me when I am making my world famous chocolate hot fudge!!!!!! heheheh But since I am in such a venerable position - naked and cold and lonely, I decided to not do anything or say anything for now. I was imagining - she might pour a whole pail of cold water into the cubicle to clean the aroma, she might climb over to see who is the behind, she might.. oh no... .

Quickly, I finished my business and as I walked out of the toilet, I mumbled 'kalau lar berak itu wangi, makcik, saya sudah jual la'

7 Comments:

Blogger akihisa said...

LOL ! Right on !! I've been through that before but didn't have the guts to come up with that same quick reply.

Btw, thanks for coming by my blog and Happy New Year to you too, ca va !

2:46 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

hiya, jojo from cafe des autres. Parles-tu francais? thanks for droppping by. hope catch up with you soon.

3:09 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Salut Jojo, Oui je parle francais mais pas tres bien.

No pro.. thanks for dropping by too. ;)

A la prochaine!

3:26 PM  
Blogger j said...

happy new year as well :-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger savante said...

You fierce man :)

Paul

9:35 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

ah... talking about Chocolates.... Hrmm.. I ate so much over the Holidays.. I gained 5..uh...6 lbs...

Hrmm.. I always have a thing for an aggressive man.... *wink*

5:33 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Wayne baby.... R u saying you have baby fat now? cool.... ;)

*giving a tiger roar*

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home