Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Talking cock

I work with this really wierd group of people. ;) Sometimes Most of the time, these idoits really pisses me off. Well, let me list it down :-

1. They love to have meeting around 1.15 pm, which happened to the our lunch time or at 6.30 pm when it is time to pack and go home.
2. During the meeting, they will have no agendas and talk cocknonsense from what they had for breakfast till what they will be having for dinner tonight but skipped the main point.
3. The top management gets all their inspiration in the loo.
4. Suggested to the client to fly kites when they are in bad mood.
5. They can't speak proper english and swear but act like they are the most educated bunch in town. (puiiii)
6. They talk bad about each other. (Now, I really hate this one...) Please spare me!
7. My boss keeps trying his best to manipulate us in the most subtle way - cheap hard labour in the name of efficiency! Damn

Alright, these are just my frustrations after working three months with them!

6 Comments:

Blogger Liëröt said...

Thanks for your post n_n

So, i read that you are frustrated because of your job, so, i was wondering, what kind of job do you do?

Cya

Loida Medina.

(I'm not so good speaking, reading and writting in english, so excuse me, if i'm not clear, i'm doing my best) n_n

3:36 PM  
Blogger savante said...

What a freakish office! Where the hell is it and what exactly do you do?

But I guess most working places have the same complaints. We have the most vcious backbiting and politicking in mine. Luckily I have sharp claws and a thick hide.

paul

4:08 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Well, I guess my main frustration is I can't play the same game with them. ;) hahaha

I can deal with them anytime if I want to... No worries.

Yes, Paul, I am fierce!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why we get to do a lot of drinking time after work. (^_^)V

I cannot live without alcohol not because I am an alcoholic. It's because of weird people at work.

1:09 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Paul: It's in PJ and I am doing promo (my arse) and adver (my foot)

Shigeki: Cool, getting drunk can be really fun sometimes!!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

ugh, i hate my job too :(

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home