Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, January 13, 2006

Twisted

I watched 2 pretty depressing movies the last few days - Oliver Twist and The Passion of Christ. I guess the titles themselves gave the movie away. In Oliver, the poor kid is perpetually being bullied by people and in The Passion, what a sight! Arghhh depressing......

I updated my ipod last night and poowww now my computer officially does not recognise my ipod when I plug it in. Arghhhhhh I hate this.... Gonna bring it back to the shop this weekend. (Mental note - 1. Do not save all your music in your ipod. 2. Don't buy anymore ipod)

At work, it has been quite ok. Just running around sourcing for wine to give to our top clients. I am also involved with the lucky draw for our coming annual dinner BBQ. I tell you, it must be the most cheapskate lucky draw I ever seen. But, like a good employee - whatever that makes you happy, boss, we are happy too!

By the way, Happy Friday the 13th. ;) If you wanna know more about it, click here. Also check this out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry your iPod quit on you. I don't think I can live without it anymore. :)

Happy Friday the 13th!

3:30 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

It must be the curse of the friday the 13th

5:01 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Now that really made me think twice about buying an iPod. I'm thinking of buying the new iPod when I have the money. I mean, I already have an iPod Shuffle, it seems to be workin ok.

I wanted to watch The Passion of Christ, but me being a muslim, I have some reservations. It is pretty graphic, isn't it ??!

10:11 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

The last sad movie I watched was King Kong! It was so so bad, i almost cried...

9:54 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

See the movie with an open mind. After all, he is still a prophet from your perspective, right?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

I caught The Passion Of Christ at my family's church. Now I realised why I have not been to church for such a long time.... urrrghhhhh....

So sad, so GORY! Somehow, watching The Passion of Christ did not get me anywhere near to reconcile my RC roots.... geez

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home