Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Horizontally challenged

I was trying on a new shirt and a new pants I bought yesterday and I asked my brother if I looked ok. ( Hey, I didnt even asked if I looked nice) and this is his reply:-

"You looked like Doeramon gone taller"

Bloody @&)&!^$%^!! I seriously need to get in shape. I put on so much weight since I return to KL. Arghhhh so my resolution for this year is to get back in shape.

In no particular order:-
1. Play more games and exercise every week.
2. Snack a little as possible.
3. Walk to work (well since my office is pretty near)
4. Drink more water everyday.
5. Go vegetarian at least 4 times a week.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doraemon.... wow. :)


Sex is a great exercise actually. :) Go tiger.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

So the shirt got a big pocket in the front?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

drink lots of water, but do not drink ANY water 1 hr before you go to bed. :)

11:11 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Shigeki : I know I know but since I am so shy, I really am not getting enough of exercises! lol

Wayne : Thanks for the tips, once I got meself slimmed down, I will send u a doeramon pic ok?

11:45 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Doraemon :O

Paul

11:06 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Hrm, what more slimming down tips? :) I'm currently trying to loose my gut!

Here is a 1-2 Weeks program that will definately help you loose at least 3 lbs.

1) Good Healthy Breakfast. With Orange Juice, Eggs, Fruits, Muffin...etc.

2) Good Lunch. Meat, Veggies, etc. Stay away from Cheese.

3) Light Dinner. Basically, you can only eat Veggie or Fruits. No Meat, No Breat, no RICE!!

4) No Chocolates, No Soda, No Diary. No Snacks during these period. If you're really really hungry, have some Jello or Apple.

5) Every night, before you go to bed, do 20 set-ups. (and that's it. no more, no less)

6) Early morning, before you eat any breakfast, drink a full glass of warm water.

7) When you eat, always eat anything with Veggie. Meat with Veggie, Bread with Veggie.. but never Bread with Meat. (Yep. No sandwitch and burger for you!)


After 2 weeks, resume your normal diet. ;)

11:14 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Wayne baby, you are making my supermodel dream coming thru this doggie year. LOL

Justin, french baguette in KL suckssss ;)

Paul, doreamon's my middle name

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home