Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, January 16, 2006

I am beautiful, no matter what you said....

I was watching the advertisement on 'Malaysia's most beautiful' and somehow it just got to me how silly is the show. After all the bitchiness that you see on the screen about each of them. How can they still be beautiful in our eyes. Perhaps, I am shallow and am not able to see beyond all that but... really, to me, they have no basis for their claims to be malaysia's most beautiful. If you talk about their outer look, oh please... If you talk about their attitude, they can be your next door blonde girl (minus the look).

Soon, there might be a reality show called - Malaysia's Most Slutty.

Yes "that, I want to see"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish there was a version of "Asia's hunkiest model" or something... As long as they are pretty and hot, that's all I am asking. :) yes, i could be shallow.

12:10 AM  
Blogger savante said...

That should be called malaysia's most bitchy program actually. :P

Paul

12:48 PM  
Blogger aiskrem_potong said...

the tv people must have purposely chose contestants with different traits and personality just to make things more interesting. i'm sure there are those who are more 'beautiful' who came and auditioned but didn't make the cut. but seriuosly, to name the show as 'malaysia's most beautiful' is just plain embarrassing given the quality of the contestants

4:36 PM  
Blogger goblinbox said...

There no longer seems to be any value whatsoever on being beautiful; all the emphasis is on LOOKING beautiful.

Selfish, childish, petty, bitchy people? Not beautiful.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Eeee. Malaysia's most slutty? ALL my friends back home will be on that programme!

1:49 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

*pushes jay's friends into the longkang*

Its me! Its me! Don't have to search any further! I'm Malaysia's Most Sluttiest!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

You know, here on VH1 Channel, they recently aired the "Top 101 SEXEST BODIES" -- believe me, other getting all horned up from viewing the hotties on the show... I ended up not eating much for dinner.

*sigh*

I wanna look that good. :(

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home