Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The V Day!

Happy Valentine's Day.

Well, What would valentine's day be if you do not have a lover? Find out why do we celebrate Valentine's day here.

With the CNY and V-Day being so closed by, I think every single man is having a double dose of stress. "So, who is your date tonight? Where is your girlfriend? bla bla bla"

Had a conversation with a friend whom I haven't seen for the past 2 years over MSN.

Mr. D: So, how is life and work?"
Me : Life is so so and work is alrighto.
Mr. D: How is love life?
Me: Love life is close to zero but I am happy about it.
Mr. D: You should get a mate when you are still young.
Me: Well, I am not interested and furthermore, I have big plans.
Mr. D: Yes, be rich and have someone to share your wealth la.
Me: ha ha ha

then, as usual I continued my nuisances and rubbish talk till my friend decided to end the chat!

Mr. D: I need to go and I still think you should get a mate.
Me: I know but....
Mr. D: Take good care and find yourself someone.
Me: I will think about it
Mr. D: Ok bye.. I got to go back to work now.
Me: Alrighto. Work hard man.
Mr. D: Go and find a partner.
Me: hahahaha

I give up. After all this is not the first time we are talking about this!

p/s: My younger brother got a bouquet of roses from his admirer and he has a gf... We are so jealous!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, being single isn't that bad. I am actually enjoying being single at the moment even though it gets kinda unsecure sometime. :) Happy St. Valentine's day!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Happy V-Day, sweetie :)

2:21 AM  
Blogger mARCus said...

i have a feeling that your bro is a cute lil' thing...

3:13 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Valentine's day is just one day. Unfortunately the 'When are you getting married' question will follow us... well, forever.

-sigh-

4:21 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Shigeki, I love my bachelorhood very very much.

Wayne baby, *hugs*

Marcus, he is not bad. Ahem.. like his older brother mar... LOL kidding.

Jay, I think we will all manage with that question!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

dont worry, everything will come naturally..... carpe diem....

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home