Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, February 03, 2006

the end of the.....

I had this wierdest dream last night. It's about the end of the world.

Well, I was in New York (or at least it feels like it), attending to some functions. I wonder what function would that be now... Well, maybe it is gala or something or maybe I am just vacationing.

But I remembered this - spacecrafts falling from the sky, like it is the end of the world. Nope, I didnt see Tom Cruise running beside me though. Darn. Then, I saw Ultramen making their appearances fighting 'dont-know-what'! I also remembered all the huge buildings around me.

I also remembered running to a church and there were so many people gathered there. None were panicking. I dont know why.... but I was amazed with such calmness. I was hoping everything will be back to normal and feeling a bit uneasiness with the attitude of 'nothing's happening' when something huge is coming.

Then suddenly, I noticed myself shaking....

Darn.... my mum woke me up. "You gonna be late for work"

Yes, it's not the end of the world.. it's actually the end of my good night sleep!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you analyze your dream you had with a dream dictionary or something? I am very curious to know what it all means.

You have a fantabulous weekend

8:50 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Hmm. what have you been drinking this New Year, you naughty boy?

Paul

12:19 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Shigeki, I didnt analyse anything. ;) maybe I should and when I do, I will let you know

Paul, one thing for sure, I have not been drinking any manjuice. ;)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

I wish i could have such vivid dreams.... hee hee

8:06 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

that's one weird dream. ultraman and spacecrafts are very weird.

you are going flying.

hmmmm...

on the other hand, your next boyfriend is an ultraman but he kept it discreet.

-Master Musang-
Palmist.

LOL

2:37 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

I have a dream dictionary (got it really cheap at a sale) but it doesnt say much. It doesn't say anything about ultraman but if you dream of hamsters, you are feeling shy.

10:20 AM  
Blogger akihisa said...

I honestly believe a dream is actually your sub-consciousness, informing that you have issues to deal with. Oh, I hope I don't make it sounds bad. ;-p

Perhaps, you'll be experiencing tough times later on and your dream is telling you to deal with it in a calmly manner.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home