Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Woof woof.

Today's the fifth day of chinese new year and yes, our office started their business today. Well, What have I done to get the right 'wan wan' for the doggie year?

1. My parents are in town to celebrate new year this year. Well, this is the first ever out of home, chinese new year celebration for them. For me, it's the first ever chinese new year in KL and the second year I was not at home to celebrate new year (last year being oversea). In KL, I didnt hear any firecrackers at all!!!! What a bummer!

Conclusion: You really feel the mood of new year in small town and KLCC was filled with migrant workers on the first day of CNY (I would say 80%)

2. Though we have some relatives here in KL, we didnt managed to do any visiting as we are all just being a lazy bum sleeping at home. I did win some money at the poker games. Yeah, apparently tigers are in for big money this year. I am also picking up my mahjong skill again. Haven't played for 2 years.

Conclusion: I gonna be rich rich rich!

3. Went swimming during the break and I really really need to practise more, in order not to the laughing stock of the neighbourhood family. Also played a game of bowling and my arm is still aching!

Resolution: be more active and sporty this year.

4. Took some pictures around town and drove all the way to take a peep at Putrajaya. I like it there- the roads are huge, the houses are beautiful and the buildings, well designed, I must say! Don't I just love crossing the bridges there?

To-do: Find a property there.

And few things I wanna do this weekend:

1. Grab some books from Borders since I have a 15% discount coupon.
2. Bake a cake since I promised a friend I would.
3. Get meself some proper swimming gear.
4. Transfer CDs to my ipod
5. Find myself a nice short pant
6. Get started on my business planning.

2 Comments:

Blogger akihisa said...

God, they're everywhere during the CNY. I was at Sunway Pyramid the other day, the place was practically swamped with them. I've never seen such a large group of migrants before, you know.

Do you know if they have Brokeback Mountain at Borders ? I can't seem to find it. ;-p

7:42 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ahmed, I shall check it out this weekend and let you know. ;)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home