Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Interpretation

Here is a interpretation of my dream, according to a website

Church
To see the outside of the church in your dream, signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.

To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some mistakes in the past which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

War
To dream of a war, signifies disorder and chaos in your personal affairs. You also be experiencing some internal conflict or emotional struggle. You are feeling torn between aspects of yourself. Perhaps the dream may indicate that you are being overly aggressive or you are not being assertive enough.

Conclusion: Disorder! Unbalanced life

So, my next task would be to find out where is the unbalance in my life. Could it be I am still struggling to settle back into KL? Could it be my ongoing desire to return to Europe? Could it be my heart never did left France?

Anyway, I am working my way to retire in Europe! hehehe yeah... at least that should keep me going! and yes, I will try to enjoy my KL days too now but the weather of the last few days has been really really unbearable!!!!













Been playing with Google Earth and this is really cool. ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger mARCus said...

geez, should you return to france, play host to me if i visit there, k?

Je m'appelle Marcus, enchante...

2:51 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Bien sur, Marcus. If I go back, I can play 'host'!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Gee can you believe this is the first time I've visited your blog? Heh, sorry it took so long.

So you've obviously read David Sedaris, huh? He's my inspiration!

And WHY buy putrajaya!? It's so far! And overpriced for the location.

5:38 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Oh Will, delayed flight I supposed.

yeap, David sedaris it is!

Putrajaya becoz it's well spaced out but I am just thinking. I am saving all my money to buy 'somewhere over the rainbow'. ;)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe, if you have a way to find a job in France, your dream will come true. :)

But looking down on the street while walking all the time must be hard... :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

why are you only targeting to retire there? Don't you like wanna go there sooner? huh? huh?
~ Just a little motivation, lah...

9:36 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I am taking the next flight there now, AJ

Shigeki-san, finding me a job in France? I shall take that into consideration.

10:30 AM  
Blogger akihisa said...

You're working your way to Europe, huh ??!!! Everybody seems to like the idea of migrating and settling down in another foreign country these days. The more I think about it, the more I kinda like the idea myself. Even just to get out of Malaysia's sweltering heat. I'm with you on that one, ca va !

Glad to know you've worked out what your dreams meant. Now, get to work on it, pronto. LOL !

4:33 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Get a place in paris. I've gone there twice and I loved the place - but the freaking rents are insane!

paul

10:39 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

I was staying in France for a while before I came back to KL last year. Lot of things happened but being back in KL just make me want more of oh la la again!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home