Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lame....

Ca va pas la tete's lame-ass excuse to break up:

"I don't like loose ends"

'What" is your lame-ass excuse to break up?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I really havent been doing a lot of things lately except swimming and Sudoku. Unfortunately there is nothing to google at the pool. Nope, I haven't bumped into Etienne in the swimming pool yet. Darn... else it would be so telling right. These are the things which I would do to attract his attention at the pool:-

1. Pretend drowning, but that would be really telling because the pool is only 1.35 m deep and I am 1.75 m.

2. Swim like a dolphin, but my friends called me 'dugong' when I swim. Sigh

3. Wear a huge sunglass, have a cocktail in my hand while sunbathing in the pool, but where do I get people to service me with drink and such?

4. Swim the butterfly style all over the pool and just bump into him everytime I make any turns, and apologise to him and said - "sorry", "ops" and give nice sweet smile.

5. Tell him he swims like a fish and ask him to be my coach!

Ohhh..... I cant wait to meet MY etienne at the pool!

7 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

The last option sounds good actually. Nothing like pandering to a guy's ego.

Paul

3:57 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

I agree with Paul. He will be at your feet in no time.

10:17 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Don't ever be a wuss by pretending to be drowning. That tactic only works on heterosexuals. ;p

Now I can't stop imagining you and Ettienne in the pool together ?!! Damn it !

11:25 PM  
Blogger troy said...

Pick #3. that would give you an excuse for #1 and would also cause #4 to be true.

3 out of 5 ain't bad?

2:56 PM  
Blogger mARCus said...

Hey, calling you a dugong is a compliment, ya know? Duncha know that they are mermaids? in ur case...merman...hehe....

4:29 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Maybe Etienne can't swim at all, in which case you could offer to teach him. :o)

4:38 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Paul, CR & Troy: I gonna try anything to attract his attention. Including losing my swimming trunk in the pool ok? LOL

Ahmed: Stop imagining. I will post a picture of us swimming later.

Marcus: I dont think my friend's dugong refers to anything near to mermaid or merman!! Nope, won't do!

Hrugaar: I doubt I can be a coach. Most of the time, I spend half an hour swimming, another half laughing and parking at the side!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home