Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, February 27, 2006

Ca va, merci!

Havent been posting for a few days. In fact, I was thinking what should I write about. yes, it's one of those weeks when you are just wondering, what should I be blogging about. I guess I would put up some conversation pieces just to show what has been happening in my life.

Conversation 1 ( in a pub)
Colleague 1: Yum Sheng...
Moi: Yum...... * glop glop glop*....
Colleague 2: Yum.....
Moi: yum.... *glop glop glop*....
Colleague 3: Cheers.......
Moi: *glass clashing*
Colleague 1: la la la... we......
Moi: yum......

At the end of the night, I think I drank at least 10 glasses of beer! and I still am walking in a straight line. I didnt spend my years in France drinking only Volvic and Evian, you know!

Conversation 2
Ami 1: Ca va pas?
Moi: hey....
Ami 1: Where are you?
Moi: Where else? office...
Ami 1: I tell you, Guess having sales... very very 'dai' Go check it out. I just bought a jean and a shirt.
Moi: I will run to the boutique immediately after work.
Ami 1: ok. Go go go.. Shop till you drop!


Conversation 3
Ami 1 : Ca va pas?
Moi: Yo, what's up?
Ami 1: Have you managed to go to Guess?
Moi: No.. I am having sorethroat...
Ami 1: Ok, do go alright. Very 'dai'
Moi: I sure will........
Ami 1: Hey I am in KL now.... and Corum is having a sales. Very very dai... if you are eyeing some nice and branded watches, this is the time!
Moi: ok.. I will check them out if I am around there.


Conversation 4 (At MPH warehouse sales)
Moi: What a rip-off. This is not a clearance sales. It's only 30% off after a minimum purchase!
Sister: It's better than nothing, right?
Moi: That's true! Hey, I am buying this book. I have been eyeing it for sometimes now.
Sister: A year in the merde?
Moi: Yes... it's pretty good, I think.
Sister: Ok....























Conversation 5
Moi: Mum, are you having sorethroat too now?
Mum: It's all your fault!
Moi: Duh!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

You're sure having some interesting times over there :)

Paul

10:21 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Oh yeah, speaking about book purchase. Did you manage to find out whether they have BrokeBack Mountain at Borders ?? ;p

I really need to catch up on my reading. I haven't got the chance to read one proper book at all. Reading all about programming and stuff make my head spin like crazy. Hehe !

11:25 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Paul: You bet I am. Wanna join me?

Ahmed: Sorry, I sort of forgotten that you did asked earlier. . yes they have it. I saw it but I think it's not the original short story, rather it's the novel of the film.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

That is a lot of shopping. Did you ever make it to Guess?

12:07 AM  
Blogger mARCus said...

Guess is having sales?? dude, u shd've informed me...

anyway, i would go to Times' books clearance@Atria if i were you...

really really DAI...haha...

6:34 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

CR: No, not yet. Going soon.

Marcus: I will he going to Times clearance soon. I really hope it is 'dai'! hehe

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home