Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, March 27, 2006

A lazy Saturday afternoon

Time: 5.15 pm
Location : Swimming pool, Condo
Casts: Moi, Etienne, fellow swimmers.

It was an hot Saturday afternoon and thus, taking a dip in the swimming pool is inevitable.

So, I was happily swimming around the pool when I saw this yellow shirt guy walking near to the pool. I looked up and behold, standing there beside the pool is my etienne. Oh.... Oh.... I can't remember if I was shocked, shy or what.. I just know, I dont know what to do.......... My arms and my legs refused to move.

I stopped paddling swimming and I guess with the sudden appearance of 'that someone who make me skipped a heartbeat' I nearly drown. Seeing the commotion in the pool, Etiene came to my rescue. He jump into the pool, wade to my rescue and offer me a hand..... Our eyes locked, he looked at me, I looked at him. I swear that everything else stopped around us (just like a romantic movies) Awwwwwwwwwhhhh

Okie the truth is It's just my fantasy - I saw him walking pass the pool twice. I was so tempted to splash some water at him and when he look at me, I will just swim like a butterfly gracefully round and round........

All that aside, seeing him was like a refreshing 'standing under a waterfall' effect, a stream in the desert, a toilet when u really need to go, a roti kosong when you didnt have any food for the past three days.

The second truth is my boss is telling me all the bad things about my co-workers which is really making me stressed out!!!!!!!! Argh... please don't tell me. I dont want to know.

RESOLUTION : Get to talk to Etienne and know him before I move out!

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

You should talk to him, find a good excuse to bump into him or just introduce yourself and tell him which apartment you live in. People do it all of the time and he probably won't even think you are flirting with him.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"seeing him was like a refreshing 'standing under a waterfall' effect, a stream in the desert, a toilet when u really need to go..."

Geez! I'm so glad I was not in that pool!

10:37 PM  
Blogger hcpen said...

yes, i think u should 'create' opportunities to get to know him, as immodest as it may sound, don't be too obvious. but also try to make it seem natural...

10:47 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

Seems like it's more than a crush. You REALLY need to do something!

Your boss is spilling the dirt on your co-workers?! That might come in handy sometimes, you know. *evil laugh*

;p

11:49 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Cr: *nod* will do.

Weeshiong: i am glad you are not there also. One less competition for me!

hcpen: thanks *hugs*

Ahmed: You bet I will *crush* him left, right, centre!

Clinique221: I am doing good. Thanks for visiting too!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I think if you post a photo of Etienne we can help you work out a strategy to get into his shorts.

11:18 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

yeah I'm with Jay, show us the photos & we'll get into his shorts & then help you work out a strategy...

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home