Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wierd, I would say!

I had another wierd dream this morning.

I was riding a bicycle with a colleague of mine. However, what is pretty funny was that using those bicycles we were able to go wherever we want to go. We end up riding up an apartment into a room. Seeing that we reached deadend. I decided to turn back.

Then, we were riding down passing through the balcony and I saw a huge tree downstair, beside a huge highway. However, on that tree, I saw a lot of watermelon. (with huge leaves as well). So I stopped and watched. Suddenly, I saw a man playing smart, trying to pluck the watermelon using his hands. He tried to swing around hoping to use his weight to break the stem.

In no time, he was swinging around like tarzan..... I was getting pretty worried because he came pretty closed to the traffics on the highway.... Well, the dream ended having the man smashed into a four wheel drive with blood flowing down the screen of the car. I really mean flowing.....

Hey, now thinking about it. I think there were two men hanging together to the swing!

INTERPRETATION

BLOOD - Essence. Life energy. Unfortunate love affairs. Severe disappointment.

BICYCLE - If a bicycle is a frequent mode of transportation in the dreamer's daily life, the bicyle may represent the self- much as cars represent the self for car owners. f balancing the bicycle, it may symbolise a need for increased balance in one's waking life. Bicyles also - due to the rhythmic motion made while riding them - can be metaphors for sexual activity. Fleeing from a pursuer while on a bike may symbolise fear of a sexual relationship. (from www.dreamdoctor.com)

CARS (accident) - A common symbol of the self, the “the direction we are headed in our lives.” Dreams of car accidents, as a rule, should not be considered literally precognitive. They are reflections of emotional “loss of control,” however, which causes excessive behaviors and erratic decisions in waking life. (from www.dreamdoctor.com)

TREES - Tree : Seeing a tree in general denotes happiness,abundance and good news but a sapling tree indicates poverty,a dead tree foretells unhappiness,a tree with leaves turning yellow tells of sickness.Climbing a tree foretells elevation in life and work,taking fruits from the tree indicates inheritance from elderly people. (from http://www.howisyourdaytoday.com/Dreams.htm)

WATERMELON - To see a watermelon in you dream, represents emotions of love, desire, lust, and fiery passion. Pregnant women or women on the verge of their menstrual cycle often dream of such fruits, as watermelons. Alternatively, watermelons may be associated with summertime ease, leisure, and relaxation. (from http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/w2.htm)

I must be really free and bored to have time to even interprete the dream.

7 Comments:

Blogger MrBunnyBan said...

You know, I think you're looking into dreams a little too much. The guy who popularised that is pretty discredited nowadays....damn, his name escapse me.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. I wish I could dream but usually, it's dreamless every night...

I have this thick dream dictionary that has never been used... ugh.

Happy dreaming!

11:17 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

You sure dreamt a lot this days. But, what does it all mean? I'm lousy at connecting the dots together. Hehe!

Oh, I dream a lot too......daydreaming, that is, about cute guys. ;p

1:42 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Maybe you just want to eat watermelons.

3:29 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Bunny, I did it more for fun than trying to see what my dreams are telling me.

Shigeki, I read a scientific report that we all dream every night. it's just the matter of remembering it when we wake up!

Ahmed, daydreaming is pretty cool sometimes!

Yes, Jay.. You wanna share my watermelon?

10:54 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Or maybe he wants to cycle with his bloody watermelons up a bloody tree.

Paul

4:35 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

The other day I cycled in the gym for an hour straight & after that my ass felt so sore I swear I just had sex.

So I can understand why sex & bicycles are sorta related...

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home