Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, March 20, 2006

the dawn of spring...

It's been a while since I last blogged. I guess I am doing alright.

1. Recommunicated with a long lost friend. Yeah I am happy about it. It has been a long while. I chatted with him over the phone in 2000 and now it is 2006. Wow. Time flies and we are still as chatty as before.

2. Getting ready to print my logo. I am planning to do a small business. Don't know how it will be but I am hopeful.

3. Making progress in narrowing the area where my new home will be. I am basically stucked in PJ. In fact, I am down to two houses at the moment and awaiting the best bargain. Yuppie. I have been going around every weekend to see houses for the past 2 months.

4. Getting a good agent to bargain the price for me.

5. Start dreaming or drawing a mental interior design of the new house(s).

6. A friend mentioned that he will be giving me a Yorkshire Terrier. I am really no good in taking care of people or animal but how can you resist a sweet cute little thing?

7. Invited to Italianne for a treat last saturday. Yum yum... The mussels are really good good good. (Plus there is one cute waiter there which enhanced the whole dinning experience) And the bread, oh oh.. the best in KL so far beside Sun Moulin!

8. Boss was out of the office the whole of last week. So, I was doing my work slowly and steadily and leaving the office on time every frigging day!

9. I bought a few Dvds - Ma mere, Casanova, Just like heaven, etc.

10. Watched V for Vendetta in I-Utama with two friends. It was good. Highly recommended! I wonder if the censorship board understand the whole story because it's very provocative and there are queer elements in the movie. So catch it before they start to snipe!

Oh.. before I forget. Happy spring 2006! (which will be tomorrow)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Sounds like you were on the phone for six years :P

2. Good luck with the biz!

3. Hmm... don't move before you net that nighbour ;)

9:29 PM  
Blogger mARCus said...

Tomorrow starts spring huh? i always thought it starts from the first day of CNY...

12:38 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Wee Shiong: hahahaha re-reading it. yeah it's very misleading.

Marcus: Now you got me confused. hahahaha Unfortunately, I always associate spring with the 'spring equinox' instead of CNY.

2:21 PM  
Blogger savante said...

What business? I can buy things there for discount ah?

Paul

6:05 PM  
Blogger akihisa said...

A Yorkshire Terrier is one of those little dogs people have been carrying around in their bag, right?!! Super KAWAII !! LOL!! Doubt it will be such a hassle taking care of a small dog, though.

Be sure to post pics of the cutie when you get it. Oh, I do mean Ettiene as well. ;p

3:15 AM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Hello ça va pas la tête,
Nice blog. All the best for your new business.

3:41 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Paul: It's just something really small. Errr gonna make ppl pretty one! Just like how I gonna talk pretty!

Ahmed: Yeah I am really that bad. That's why I am still single. hehehehe

Wild reeds: Thanks. Welcome to the pretty world.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Makeup artist issit? Or kedai gunting rambut?

Show us your logo! I love looking at logos!

9:41 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

makeup??? hahahah NO way.

gunting rambut???????? unless you are prepared to look like the picture beside your post (like wheatgrass)

Jay, I will send it to you personally. ;)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ok set!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home