Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Things to be happy about:

1. Went back to my parents for 3 days break cum ching ming (where the chinese pays their respect to their ancestors). It was good good good... I basically just stayed at home and had home cooked food. Lots of prawns - white prawns, freshwater prawns, softshell tiger prawns... yum yum yum.

2. Came back to office and the computer is still working. Well, my boss' 10 years old darling who will storm into the office once in a while and demand a computer for her online esprit fashion search cum her barbie and her msn chatting pleasure didnt managed to do any damage to my computer yet. *roll eyes*

3. Chatted with my friend in Spain for hours.

4. My cousin brother is coming back for holiday. Oh yeah.. we gonna have so much fun.

5. Heard from my uncle that a friend of mine got his PR in France. Yeah, hope.....

6. Downloaded some songs which I have meant to put into my ipod. Yuppie...

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

so many people write about things that make them angry, glad to see you focus on things that make you happy

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home