Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A re-post

Reposting the following: -
***

IF I WERE

If I were a month, I would be: March

If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday (Tomorrow will be Saturday. Yuppie)

If I were a time of day, I would be: 6.30 pm (time to go home)

If I were a planet, I would be: Earth (Heaven is a place on earth!)

If I were a sea animal, I would be: Squid (Blur like 'sotong'!)

If I were a direction, I would be: North (where the wise wind resides)

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: Comfy sofa (hmm just my fetish)

If I were a liquer, I would be: Martini (Stirred, not shaken)

If I were a stone, I would be: Lapis Lazuli (It's blue)

If I were a tree, I would be: Pine tree (Dont you just love their smell?)

If I were a bird, I would be: A Cock (hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

If I were a tool, I would be: heheheeeee next question please!

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Cacti (Hard outside, soft inside.)

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Fall (It's gold, mum!)

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: Centaur

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Cello

If I were an animal, I would be: Tiger (I promise I won't bite!)

If I were a color, I would be: Sky blue

If I were an emotion, I would be: Lust

If I were a sound, I would be: Windchimes on a hot sunny afternoon.

If I were a element, I would be: H2O (You need me every hour)

If I were a car, I would be: X5

If I were a song, I would be: Heaven's Light.

If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Pedro Almodovar

If I were a book, I would be written by: Paulo Coelho

If I were a food, I would be: Dimsum (Anyone for a nice siew kau?)

If I were a place, I would be: Home

If I were a material, I would be: a boyfriend material..... (hahahaha nice?)

If I were a taste, I would be: Spicy

If I were a scent, I would be: After the rain.

If I were a word, I would be: Zut

If I were an object, I would be: Affections

If I were a body part I would be: What do you think?

If I were a facial expression I would be: Blur

If I were a subject in school I would be: Literature (Be still, my beating heart!)

If I were a cartoon character I would be: Oui Oui

If I were a shape I would be: Round

If I were a number I would be: 69 9



NEST QUESTION, PLEASE.........

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?
A small corner in a small room.

2. WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW?
What is on the computer screen now.

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t use one.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Go-moko

5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
I read any magazine I can get hold of.

6. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Apple, DKNY perfume.

7. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Whistling of the wind on tree tops, rain and thunder

8. WORST FEELING?
When you have to answer a call of nature and the loo is nowhere to be found!

9.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
Am I awake?

10. FAVOURITE COLOR?
Blue.

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
One

12. NAME OF FUTURE CHILD?
Kikilala (haha, Just kidding) Never thought of it.

13. MOST IMPORTANT THING(s) IN LIFE?
Faith in God, Family’s Safety, Friends, Good health

14. FAVOURITE FOODS?
Spaghetti, Cheese and Wine

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Vanilla

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Oh yes! Are we going at 160 yet?

17. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope, unless they bite!

18. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY?
Way cool, the grandeur of nature

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
A double decker London Bus toy

20. WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE VACATION PLACE?
Pyrénée

21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON NOW, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Taiki (hehe, this should be an ego booast)

22. FAVOURITE ALCHOHOLIC DRINK
Bailey Irish Cream

23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Pieces/Aries, Wood Tiger

24. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes, I am Broccoli-mania

25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Creatologist

26. PEPSI OR COKE?
Coca Cola

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Glass, where?

28. FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Nuovo Cinema Paradiso

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Yes

30. WHAT IS UNDER YOU BED?
Dont have a bed now!

31. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Tennis, badminton, gymnastics

32. WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
I am using an ipod and currently I am listening to Joe le taxi by Vanessa Paradis

33. NAME ONE THING THAT YOU DID THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DO
This?

34. WHAT IS THE NICEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WEEK?
Getting a new phone.

35. NAME THE ONE THING THAT YOU LOVE DOING BUT DON’T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO
Bungy Jumping

36. IF YOU WERE TO HAVE ONE MAGICAL POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
Ability to be invisible. Oh you should know why!!!!!

37. NAME ONE PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND YOUR LAST DAY WITH?
I think that’s dreadful to think of ~ the last day.

38. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DESTINY?
Yes but in a broader sense.

39. WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE TAKING A DUMP?
I read

40. WHO IS MY IDOL?
Whoever that lives the way they dreamt of.

41. REASONS WHY YOU ARE LATE FOR WORK?
Don’t need a reason to be late.

42. OUR LIVES ARE SHAPED BY PEOPLE WHO LOVES US AND WHO DOESN’T LOVE US… YOU BELIEVE THIS?
Yeah but I wouldn’t give a damn about those who don’t give a damn about me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

I really the auther Paulo Coelho too.

11:39 PM  
Blogger savante said...

GAsp. What is with all the memes! :)

Paul

2:40 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

CR: he is cool

Paul: I want you to know me better! *bambi eyes' flashing* Actually, I have nothing better to do!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Ganymede said...

Cool blog. Lots of interesting reading material. :P

6:21 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

defiant85: thanks and welcome

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home