Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Live from LA.

Not really live...

I am back in KL last Sunday and guess what, for the first time in my life, I lost a day! I took my flight on Friday night and reached here, Sunday afternoon. Well, normally, I travel through Europe. A word of caution for travellers from US. Do get to the airport 4 hours before time. We spent more than 2 hours checking in - there are just queues, queues, queues to go through.

Ah... I managed to meet up with my friend, the one I blogged about earlier. It went on very well.

*on the phone*
Me: Hey Jenny?
Ami 1: Who is this?
Me: XXXXX
Ami : You are in LA?
Me: Huh??? How do you know?
Ami: I just know *laughs*
Me: Hey I am staying in Anaheim now and I gonna move to town tomorrow... Do you guys wanna meet up for a drink sometimes?
Ami: Sure... where?
Me: I will let you know once I got to town.

So I met up with them and yeah everything went pretty cool. I guess I was thinking too much earlier. We talked and had coffee and somehowI feel that she could have got herself someone nicer... Just my stupid sixth sense!

In term of business, everything went on well. The fair was cool and tiring, the meetings with our suppliers and clients seemed to be most enlightening as well. I did went aound visiting California - Disneyland, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Thail town, Chinatown, downtown.. bla bla bla. Will post up some pictures later. Did I tell you I saw the gates leading to Tom Cruise's house? Oh madonna as well. Did some shopping spree too... and got mum a mother's day present from the states!

Ok.. just some short updates. Busy connecting to ppl across timezone for work now..

p/s: Yes, California is infected with hunks!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

So did you like it in California? I love that state, it is so beautiful.

Welcome back, I am glad the meeting with your friend turned out well.

4:29 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

CR: I like California. But, if you say beautiful, wait till you visit the southern of france.

7:54 AM  
Blogger RcKs said...

I wanna go too.... *whines*

12:45 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

ermmm we got plenty here in msia. d hunks r infested in california fitness. ;)

wish u have all d fun there. take care.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

Madonna's front gates! how fun!!

welcome back!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home