Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

De code

I went to watch da vinci code on sunday and I am somewhat dissapointed with the movie. I think the book is so much more better than the movie. There's just space for your little extra imagination and I think the movie left out a number important part of the book. (like phi, etc)

There are so many controversies about the movie that I think it's really a good read for those wanting to find the truth. ;) Like we all know - the truth is out there.

But these are what I love the movie:

1. Audrey Tautou. (have you seen Amelie de Montmartre?)
2. French Language
3. Paul Bettany
3. Paris and the Lourve
4. Cold September / October winds
5. Churches
6. Cryptex
7. The sceneries of Scotland
8. Leonardo Da Vinci
9. Puzzles and Codes

Of late, things are pretty tense in the office. Argh.... I need a break. My friend actually asked me to go for The Great Singapore Sales but I doubt I can do so:

1. The school holiday is coming and it's peak season for us
2. I just got back from LA
3. I am broke from my shopping spree in LA
4. I am saving for the furnishing of my new place.
5. I am saving for my Euro trip
6. I am saving money and my leaves for french friends coming to SEA.

I am heading back to work now.

8 Comments:

Blogger lawboycool said...

where is ur saving for australia trip? :P

6:26 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

The movie was a bit slow at times but I thought it was OK. I LOVE Audrey Tautou, I have watche most of her films and I love her.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

wah with so many "I am" wat wat... u reli had a lot to save. Which one comes first deh. ;)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Brand New W said...

i fought hard to stay away during The Da Vinci Code... zzzzzzzz

12:19 AM  
Blogger savante said...

It was alright though the book was better. Tell us more about LA!

Paul

6:05 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

lawboycool: hehehe It's coming soon!

CR: She is super cool. Too bad I am not in Cannes this year, else I would be stalking her.. LOL

Cibetronic: hahah europe comes first. ;)

Hot-lunch: yeah.. i agreed with you

paul: i make a mistake in my post, the book is bettter than the movie.... LA is infected with hunks hunks hunks... heheheh. Now that would be another post. ;)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I find Da Vinci Code better than X-Men. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

i love the phi numbers thingie. the proportion and stuff. it's one interesting part but they leave that out in the movie. bummer.

and yeah, where's the LA pictures?

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home