Me talk pretty everyday

Friday, May 19, 2006

arghhhhh bl**dy.....

Argh..... @$@!^*$&^!@# sometimes bitches in the office is the hardest part of work.

Morning

Moi (aloud): Is it confirmed that we gonna order for 2000 pieces?
Boss: yes... yes.. do it now. We need to get people to send the forms to the bank.
Moi: Ok... I think...
Colleague 1: Oh want to wire money, I will fill up the form....
Moi (thinking): .......

So I proceed to continue doing all my paper work and emailing and calling my supplier and somehow she just make my life difficult.

Moi: Are you going to do a P/O for me? (to colleague 1)
Colleague: Oh... you got to do it yourself.
Moi: I have no access to the system though.
Colleague: You just do simple one using excel!
Moi: Ok.. no pro...

So I was rushing to finish everything before lunch hour... so that she could get the things ready for the bank.

After lunch

Walking back into the office, I noticed that the forms still not filled up and she was doing everything but my form.

Moi: Have you done it?
Colleague 1: Oh not yet...
Moi (to my boss): Are we rushing for the TT today?
Boss: Yes yes.. better do it now.

Colleague 1: Oh... ca va, can you help me do something. You fill up this form... and then you call this number and ...... Here is a sample ok?
Moi: Ok.. ok... (cursing away.... bloody hell) You might as well just pass it all to me this morning and would have finished with it already...

I was like.... you keep hogging all the work and in the last minute.... others has to suffer and stress out in the last minute.... SO NECCESSARY........

Anyway, everything is done now... and I have a meeting to to attend to again later.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shake Trees said...

ermm take it easy yar. if u think they cannot help u, ask if they're busy n check every half hr. Otherwise better diy. waiting can owuz test ur patience. cool man. gambateh ;)

5:44 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

man, i am having the same species of biatches at work too.

Sit around and delay everything

1:04 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

cibetronic: it's not that i cant do it on my own but she has declared in the first place that it's her workscope. You never cross a bitch's boundaries in the workplace.... She is like that, trying to do everything, trying to be the bosses' pet. I counldnt care less

Joshua: yeah..... and they are so inefficient. She is doing payroll and I have not had my payslip for the last few months. She asked publicly - You all dont need payslip right. I wont do it for the next few months till we change the systwm. Of course I protested but since I was the only one who made noises, she just ignore me. I mean what the fuck are you doing in the office, it's your work.... arghhhhh

7:51 AM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

oh ini macam ah. hmm u got canons? she just wants attention. give her some or perhaps more. ud b fine then. u just have 2 understand women. Gosh, dats hard man. *shivers me timbers

u can bring ur grievances to ur immediate boss. They have higher authority. They know wat to say. Dun woli.

8:01 AM  
Blogger famezgay said...

erhmnn.. cool down.. everywhere also got such person one huh...

10:12 AM  
Blogger Wooby 无比(膏) said...

lol ~
finally there got someone who can make u mad jor ... nice nice !!
wanna see u mad until cry n tell me how sad u are ... hehe!!
(kinda black hearted oh)

10:10 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

ooby: me cry? hahahah you got to be kidding me. I probably cry laughing how (s)he will suffer... ok?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home