Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, May 29, 2006

Le Grand Voyage

I went to see this movie - Le Grand Voyage (french and arab) and I love it. Well, that is if you like art house movie. I wont spoilt the suspences and will just advise you to go catch the movie when you can. Undeniable, the main actor is pretty cute. ;)




















(Actor : Nicolas Cazale)















Work has been getting on pretty alright. Did had some hipcup over work last saturday but I think I can solve it alright.

Social wise, haven't been mixing too much with a wide circle of friends. In fact, the other day I was walking home from work and I just thought I would call some friends for some casual chats and as I flip through my phone list - hey... there's isnt much people to call too. How pathetic.... Yeah, it's time to widen the social circle again.... But I am just not interested in keying in any phone number at its' first opportunity. I like to have friends whom I can share my heart out. Good friends are hard to find, even harder to keep.

Perhaps I am on my grand voyage too!

7 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I am always willing to share my friend's stories. I shall be glad if I can be your friend.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

ermm... soli 2 hear wat ur going thru ah. i just went thru like u. u dun need so many frens ger ma. 1 or 2 true fren is gud jor. takes time geh. dun woli ooo.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Winshoo said...

La, la, la...

Where's my dinner?

11:38 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

hehehe I am not complaining la. Unfortunately, most of my good friends are based oversea. ;)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Wooby 无比(膏) said...

你找不到人,我開始懷疑我是透明的。
傷~

5:14 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

sure pakcik, do you have msn?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Life Cafez said...

Cool..you like Audrey Taotou too? So you must have watched "A Very Long Engagement". It's a very nice movie of her, although I dun really understand french but I'm trying to read the sub title, it's very touching and yet steal my tears,haha...

Wil

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home