Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, July 17, 2006

what have you been up to?

How have you been spending your weekend, my friend? Yup, that's the first question that was popped to me by my online friend when I signed in to work this morning.

1. I have been lazying around at home.
2. I only have 1 day to rest for a whole week of work and last weekend I had a meeting on Sunday morning. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Half day gone.
3. I met with Harvey of What is this blog's fame
4. I went to church to pray for the sins I commited last week. LOL
5. I was eyeing at the hunk that Harvey mentioned to me. So, my goal for now is to get his name. For now, I shall code name him - TBoxboy!
6. I went to dinner with my friends on Saturday's night.
7. I swim on saturday and sunday.

Now that I have finished a bit part of my work, I am much more relaxed at work. I even went out with a friend for lunch at Ikea just now.

Jeff: hey... I am here already.
Moi: Alrighto, I will be down right away.

Jeff: *jaws dropped*
Moi: hey, long time no see... how long has it been?
Jeff: 3 years.
Moi: How is life?
Jeff: Like that lor
Moi: Ok. Let's go Ikea for lunch.
Jeff: I cant believe this is you. You put on so much weight, you are so fat now! And you dont take care of yourself la, you dont shave, your fashion sense is out, and your grooming....
Moi: *silent* Holding back the tears* I know... I know.. I need to exercise... I am now day in day out stucked to my office chair.
Jeff: No wonder you have no bf la.
Moi: Yeah, nobody wants me...
Jeff: No offences...
Moi: LOL

But he is right, I really need to get back in shape. That';s my mid year resolution. Gambeta!!! and I seriously need to get a life.

8 Comments:

Blogger RcKs said...

He'll like you becoz what you are mar... not becoz what you look like or what you weight. ;p

Come come let's on diet together!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I have been trying to reduce my weight for the last two months! Let's exercise together...1 more 2 more...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I'll cry if I lose weight. Need to gain weight, gimme your fat, gimme your fat. Haha

I thought your goal is to grope that guy.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kihu said...

ahahah Let's work hard together.. I'M FAT TOO sigh...

12:20 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

ya ya, let's work hard,
i'm looking for gym friends ... but i dont wanna join FF, it's like a gay club there these days,

am thinking of YogaZone or CelebrityFitness,

any takers ?

10:01 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

hahahahah Ok.. let's all work hard together. One more, two more... .

10:41 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

You can do it! How much weight do you have to loose?

Good luck!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Ianfluenza said...

Haha... Same here... second half of the year resolution! Keep it up!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home