Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Busy busy busy....

I have been extremely busy at work, and

my workacholic friend told me "I am even more busy",

My working friends were telling me, "It's normal la",

My nothing-better-to-do were telling me, "It's better to have something to do",

My rich friends were telling me "when are changing job?",

but the mother-of-all-phrase should be from my boss, "Are you free?".

Argh.... I have so many datelines to catch up and so many other things to prepare for the coming events. I probably will be heading to the land of 'Sawadee Kap', end of the month for a trade fair.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shake Trees said...

wah going thai-kok. nice wor.

i wana add an enlightenment:
True frens would tell, "Don't work your life away."

12:28 AM  
Blogger hcpen said...

so popular thailand,i am prob going too at the end of the month..

2:36 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

I say you marry one of your rich friends and stop working. Problem solved :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

the thai massage dont miss it ...

silom soi, don't miss it ...

er .. tom yum koong, don't miss it too ...

9:38 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Take care of your health.

4:29 PM  
Blogger RcKs said...

Sawadeekhap~

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kihu said...

relax a bit dude... work too much will cause health problems lor! recently my bro in law fainted because of working stress! so take care yah

1:41 PM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

At least being busy keeps you occupied. And before you know it, the day is gone. Keeps you moving and going. I want that.

11:57 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Heading to thailand for a trade fair?! Damn lucky person!

paul

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home