Me talk pretty everyday

Monday, July 24, 2006

Phew... Ma, I blogged today.

I have been extremely busy at work since I will be leaving for the fair end of the week. As I am typing this, I still have another 6 posters to prepare and I am lacking in ideas as to how I should do it.

Well, I went to zouk for an anniversay bash recently. Well, I feel the DJ has not been able to dj the music to my expectation. However, the two MC's are pretty cool.

A few interesting stuff worth blogging:

1. Prize giving ceremony

Actors / Actresses : Moi, Cutie, and some other "Kalifei" (supporting co-star)

(Cutie is damn hot - tall, slim, well dressed with david beckham hairstyle. Sweet Japanese look)

*Walking up the stage with a big smile*
Moi: Thank you (ala the beauty queen victory walk)
Cutie: Congratulations
Moi: Thank you.. thank you
Cutie: Where r you from?
Moi: I am from XXX company.
Moi: This is my name card, my phone number is written all over the card, see... (pointing at the card, flashing the bambi's eye flash).
Cutie:*shocked*
Moi: *Started to molest shake his hands and then lean over and give him a kiss*
Cutie: *Grab 'em and started to make out* under the spotlight
Audience : *cheering*

Hahah, that didnt happened, but the cutie was there. He is so my type.

2. Phone Puzzle

Got to talk to a friend and just to spice up life, I decided to decode his phone number from a series of equations and mathematics he gave me. While I am very good in decoding but I am terrible in my maths and I doubt do it by tonight / I can call him yet. LOL shucks... This gonna take time. The posibility of me hiring my sister to do the equation would be 99.9%... Darn. But, Mr Des, I gonna nail your number. hahah Eat this!!!

3. Work

Busy Busy Busy. 6 of my colleagues left or is leaving the organisation.

Boss 1: You see, like I said all those bad one will leave eventually. They cannot stand the pressure, they cannot perform.
Boss 2: Yes, yes I knew it.
Moi: *thinking to myself* err boss... maybe that is not the case. MOST probably they found some better offers. Yes, i dont even have to bet on it. It must be.
Boss 1: Lucikly we found Ca va. He is our new asset. We must treat him nice nice!
Moi: *mentally picturing myself banging on the wall*
Boss 2: *smiling*

I think one of the thing which a boss should prepared of is staff leaving for greener pastures. No one will die for their work.

4. Movies

I saw the followings during the weekend (DVDs):

1. The Hills has eyes (crappy)
2. An American Haunting (crappy and disturbing)

When to this DVD shop is SS2 and started to enquire if they have any foreign movies.

Vendor: Yes, yes.. there is this ma-me-re
Moi: Ma-me-re?
Vendor: Yes, it is french!
Moi: Oh, show me, show me.
Moi: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ma Mere (pronounced as Mer)
Moi: Got already la

Sister: *reading an article in a magazine* bla bla bla bla bla bla Mont-mar-te
Moi: laughing out loud
Sister: *flashed a killer beady look*
Moi: Montmarte (pronounced as Mont-Mart)
Sister: I dont know mar....
Moi: *continue laughing*

Sorry people.. I know I shouldn't laugh when I hear people reading french but I just cant stand it.... I am in no position better than you guy, so I blame it on my laughing stupid bud! If I do sound snobbish, I am not.. and I am definitely not making fun of you people.


5. Visiting

A friend of mine just had a minor surgery and I went to visit her. Hmm of course being very very buddy with her husband, this is the summary of our conversation

Moi: Hmm hehehehe (like always)
Ami 1: When are we having a mid autumn BBQ at the Japanese garden
Moi: No yet la. Still under processing.
Ami 1: October cannot ar? Can do together with mooncake wor?
Moi: Yes, you will be the fat 'chang er'!!!!
Ami 2: You will be the fat bunny
Ami 1: *pointing at me* he is the full moon.

Laughing, we concluded we all need exercises!

6. Holidays

I am planning to go for a holiday:

1. Taiwan
2. Bangkok
3. Bali
4. Hong Kong
5. China

What do you guys think?


Oh, harvey, I went to feast on that Tboxboy and he was wearing a cap and didnt looked as good as the other day lar. ;)

17 Comments:

Blogger RcKs said...

Go Hong Kong and bring me there too. ;p

6:55 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Rcks: Sorry I no sugar daddy!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so jahat to your sis

11:13 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Vigor: She learned french before la... hehe but since u never keep in touch with the language... she is losing it

Calvin: Europe is kinda expensive for me now mar. Furthermore, I am going to stay there next time right, so... I better travel here first. You wanna go with me?

10:34 AM  
Blogger Kihu said...

Taiwan.. lot of hot guys there hahaha

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pls decode the phone number by yourself without asking help from others, give yourself a challenge la.

I'm waiting for your call..ha ha.

Des

10:36 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

I totally agree with the part about your bosses/ workmates. I think you should have done a sarcastic laugh tho!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Go Bang-Cock !

Great food,
cheap street bargains,
Silom Soi,
Thai Massage,

Hah !

9:48 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Famegays: yeah, I know. I got a good friend who stays in Taipei. Cant wait to go to taiwan.

Des: I decoded! I decoded on my own......... LOL You gonna be stalked from today onwards. LOL

AJ: Muahahaha....

Joery: I am going Bengkok next week.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh you won a prize! How fun :)

If you really want to laugh at people speaking 'foreign' language, you should listen to me attemp Cantonese.

And out of curiosity, just how 'very very buddy' are you with your friend's husband?

Wherever you choose to go, go somewhere you haven't been to.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Boss' never understand that when people leave it is not b/c they are bad, they leave b/c they are unhappy or they were offered more money.

I think any of those vacation spots would be great. take lots of pictures!

7:22 AM  
Blogger legalmate said...

TAIWAN!!! because i m going there in 2 days' time :P

11:33 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Wee Shiong, hahah wait till you hear mine!

CR: You are right... but they just dont see the point.

Legalmate: I wanna go too. ;)

3:35 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Yeah, go somewhere you haven't been of course. If you have the cash, go further but if you don't go Bangkok. Certainly worth your money :)

Paul

11:24 AM  
Blogger Tsubasa a.k.a 滑翔翼 said...

hey guy... u know french ar? So cool~

11:31 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Paul: Noted. I am leaving for BKK next week and this is my virgin bang-kok trip.

Hey you back, Yes, I know some french and still learning. ;)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Aw... perhaps Tboxboy will look better naked.

Have fun in Bangkok. ;)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home