Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another trip...

These pictures were taken during my US trip this year. It was actually a business trip so I didnt really snap everything that I came across. I am a professional mar.



















Disneyland, LA.
They said it's the happiest place on earth but I tell you I took 2 hours to walk there since the map lied to me. hehehe




















Beverly Hills, CA






















Hollywood - Downtown.
I flipped when I saw the signage - VIRGIN MEGASTORE. hahaha





















Kodak Theatre, LA.
Now, this is where all those award ceremonies took place. Yeah, I feel like a star.


I was walking to the office this morning and I was just thinking which path would be more pathetic:-

1. to find someone and feel that the search is over, or
2. to continously hoping and looking for that someone.


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in either case, I am that 'someone' who loves you.

12:32 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Anonymous: I 'love' you back.

Calvin: I guess you are right!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd stick with the latter. Haha!

11:32 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Hey, it isn't pathetic to search for love.

11:49 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ian: hmmmmmmmmm

Paul: what I am trying to say is you found someone and can never settle down and hoping for a better one.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if the someone arrives, embrace it.

somehow or rather i have this belief:

Friends are forever, BoyFriends are but passer by...

10:56 AM  
Blogger ikanbilis said...

its a matter of time, the right time. when the right time comes, you'd find the right someone. in fact, i'm still waiting as well. so you're not the only one. and yeah, best friends are foRever. i'm happy with my bestfriend rather than a companion. and i envy you with your US trip!

12:24 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Xavier: For me, friends comes and go... bf can be that someone who will be there for you. (well, I am speaking for myself only)

Ikanbilis: I am happy with my friends. Just to make u envy a little bit more, my boss was talking about our (ahem ahem) next year US trip again.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

I wouldn't mind finding that someone and knowing my search is over.

Oh, and I love you too. Who is annoymous guy?

12:08 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

CR: Thank you for loving me, and I have no idea who annoymous is. ;)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home