Me talk pretty everyday

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

50 things you might not want to know about me

1. I like coffee and cream.
2. I sing when I take shower.
3. I want to travel the whole wide world.
4. I still need a trip from LA to NYC to close my 'round-the-world'.
5. I do not hate my job though it's pretty boring at the moment.
6. I love the sea and the waves rushing to the shore.
7. I learn to swim at the age of 31, and I swim like a cat being thrown into the water
8. If I got to choose my career again, I want to be an architect.
9. I have a flair for creativity and good at it.
10. My friends call me cheeky
11. I like to make people laugh, laughing makes me high.
12. I like the rain and the glommy weather.
13. I have a dog now, and it's a big responsibility for me.
14. I am always on time.
15. I like to settle everything as soon as possible.
16. I can be a perfectionist sometimes.
17. I like the retro 70's.
18. I love cultures and legends.
19. I love Europe, all of it.
20. I plan to settle in Europe.
21. I am a walking contradiction sometimes.
22. I like photography, capturing that special moment.
23. I dream to have a bistro / restaurant when I retire.
24. I plan to retire by 45.
25. I should really be working toward that goal.
26. I like colors and gemstones, my favorite being torquise.
27. I have high expectations of people sometimes.
28. I like to read but don't have a lot of time to finish all the books I bought.
29. I like languages but am terrible in speaking a new language
30. I am in dire need of new excitements in my life.
31. I like the summer least.
32. I am a pretty straight forward person.
33. I am a movie addict and I can watch 3 movies in a row.
34. I never let people see me cry.
35. I am very good in talking and yes, I can be really sweet.
36. I believe in doing good.
37. I treasure all my friends - good or bad.
38. I love advertisements.
39. I went skiing and pratically fall down every 5 seconds.
40. I love the snow and the cold weather.
41. I always give people the second chance.
42. The first time it snowed, I told myself - 'today's a perfect day to die'
43. I love spaghetti carbonara and the best one that I had was in Limone.
44. Due to influences from my uncle, I do not like number 4.
45. As a child, I would not move when I sleep, hoping no ghost would disturb me.
46. I love classical music.
47. I will die for love
48. I always keep try to keep things to myself.
49. I love watches
50. I can cook very well.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you.

4:50 PM  
Blogger famezgay said...

woa.. who's the anonymous eh? anyway u love soo many things and u will die for love! Uhmnn guess u can die for soo many things around eh!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Pike-chan said...

thanks for sharing so much abt u

9:28 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Anonymous: Thank you *fainted*

Famezgay: yeah who is he? LOL you are right... i will die for anything.

Pikey: U r welcome. Cant wait to share you too. LOL

g_c: lol that's hilarious.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you sing? I am shocked! :p What song? CELINE DION? :p

5:36 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

cook? yum! can i try the food???

7:19 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Winston: LOL sorry I am no fan of ceiling bion. no no no

Andrew: Of course you can. What do you like?

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheeky,

when u wanna cook for us bloggers ah?

i am cooking ayam masak merah this sat btw hehe nyam nyam!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Pike-chan said...

share me?? LOL~ when we meet up first la, lolz *blush*

9:37 PM  
Blogger Ah xue said...

Fur Fur

I realised we have got so many things in common ..hahhahahaa especially item no 45!!!!

45. As a child, I would not move when I sleep, hoping no ghost would disturb me.

Love you lots,
GY

12:40 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

GY. hehehe dun fur fur me here. That's no longer a fear factor for me but you... *shake head*... ;) hahaha

11:23 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

You learned to swim at 31? There is still hope for me then.

How old are you?

11:54 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

CR: I am 32 this year.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home