Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, October 28, 2006

旅行的意义

Puffy lately has been the most adorable puppy. In the morning, he will bark outside my room to wake me up. When I reached home at night, he would be at the door to greet me and he would jump around to show his excitements. It's like.. I don't know how to say it.. I just feel happy to be home to see him. Maybe I am getting this is what people called as mid-uncle-life.


Something funny happened in a pub earlier. Well I hardly go clubbing and this is one of those time where your friend just put a gun to your head and says ' if you do not go out with us tonight, we are going to disown you' so, I went and gosh... the following happened.


Ami 1: Hey someone wants to know you!
Moi: * Shocked * me?
Ami 2: Where? Where? Who?
Moi: * Still shocked *
Ami 1: So how? This is the second time he asked.
Moi: * Double shocked * Me??????
Ami 1: Yes
Ami 2: Common... go for it.
Moi: No la No la. * shy and blushing *


He called my friend the next day to ask for my number again. I still am not giving. I know I am this cruel bastard but I don't want give wrong signal. I am all for friends but dating is just not my thing now.


I am loving this song :-

旅行的意

你看过了许多美景
你看过了许多美女
你迷失在地 图上 每一道短暂的光阴
你品 尝了夜的巴黎
你踏 过下雪的北京
你熟日记本里 每一句你最 爱的真理
说不出你爱我的原因
说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
说不出在什么场合我曾让你动心
说不出离开的原因

你累积了许多飞行
你用心挑选纪念品
你搜集了地图上 每一次的风和日丽
拥抱热情的岛屿
你埋葬 记忆的土尔其
你流连电影里美丽的不真实的场景
说不出你爱我的原因
说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
说不出在什么场合我曾让你分心
说不出旅行的意

你勉 说出你爱我的原因
说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
你却 说不出在什么场合我曾让你动心
说不出旅行的意义
说出你为我寄出的每一封信
都是你离 开的原因 你离开我
就是旅行的意


P/s: D, I am really sorry to hear the news. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

8 Comments:

Blogger hcpen said...

Who sang the song?? Thanks:)

5:22 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Okay... mid-uncle-life and dating's not your thing...plus a break-up song... Oh dear, how long are you gonna not date?

2:46 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

hcpen: It's by 陈绮贞

harvey: Till tomorrow lar. ;)

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have your number?

I love You

10:39 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

lol anonymous, write to me at cavapaslatete@gmail.com and I will consider but do tell me about yourself. ;)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mabelle Me said...

alamak...why why...atleast you hv someone after you..hope its not like in my situation..indians all the time..bwaha!! just go out..ask him to take you out then go to some fancy hotel restaurant and eat him dry!!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Life Cafez said...

I believe many of us do sang this song before... It's a sad song.. hope we can find a "destination" and don't need to "travel" all along again... Good Luck Dude! :P

2:22 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Mabelle me: LOL I will follow your advice.

Life Cafez: I like the song, not the sadness part of it. ;)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home