Me talk pretty everyday

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the witch over the moon...

I have been quite ok lately, well, work has been keeping me busy but I am really really bored at work too. Not that I have nothing to do but routine is just not my way of working and my colleagues sometimes just get to my nerves.

One fine day,

Stupid girl 1: See, all these shit... why does your ex employees do this?
Boss : I dont know.....
Stupid Girl 1 : These people dont want to stay here for long, so they simple do only. Who will shit and eat them up later?
Me: DUHHHHHHHHHHH!


Another fine day, after lunch

Stupid Girl 1 : hey, if you are late from lunch, do we deduct your salary?
Me: Duh.. I am not HR. I dont know
Me: *thinking* Shut the **** up. You are not even doing payroll


Yesterday, during meeting

Stupid Girl 1 : Hmm yes, you guys are supposed to be open about your feelings to the boss
Colleague 1 : yes, and I would like to say that this, this, this is not right
Boss: But this is how we do thing
Colleague 1 : Well, I just want to let you know....
Stupid Girl : Yes, that's right, this is how we communicate. You should let them know of your feelings. very good...
Me: *thinking* gosh, you think you are big sister???

Then,

Boss: The colleague who left us, he is not professional.
Stupid girl 1 : Yes, he is so irresponsible.
Boss: And the other one, she said.....
Stupid girl 1 : *interupting the line* can her word be trusted?
Me: *Eyes popped out*

There were numerous occasions where she has pissed people off and I think 80% of the people here does not like her. She has just work here for 1 1/2 months and she is already acting like a kutu idoit.


On a ligther note, today is the mid autumn (for the chinese lunar calender) and at 11:13 p.m. EDT, the moon will be called The Full Harvest Moon. It is always the full Moon occurring nearest to the Autumnal Equinox and in one out of three years, it comes in October and 2006 is one of those years.

Happy mid autumn festival, everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger drownedglass said...

It always sems like no matter where you go, the Office Idiot will always be a feature. So just forget about her and enjoy your mooncakes :)

Happy mid-autumn!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I was cooped up in my house watching TV (ogling at hunks in So You Can Dance) as there was haze outside which discouraged me from going outside to play tanglongs and watch the full moon. sigh~

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home