Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The idoit woman during the end of Nov

I nearly vomit blood talking to the house seller.

Moi: Is this Ms.X?
Ms X: Who is this?
Moi: I am Cava, the brother of Ms. Y
Ms X: Oh yes..
Moi:Ok.. Just want to check with you what is the happening, it has been 2 weeks since our lawyers communicated and we are still waiting for your call.
Ms X: I have called them to fix this and that but there is one part which is not done since that contractor is away.
Moi: OK, so when will it be done?
Ms. X: I will call them tomorrow and will let you know.
Moi: ok. I will wait for your call. And, another thing, the final documents from the developer. They said u still have some outstanding payments and they wont release anything until you pay the amount.
Ms. X: Oh I just got the invoice yesterday. Give me some time.
Moi: Some time. when?
Ms. X Tone changed *angry*

yaba-yaba-duba-daba-yada yada yada

Oh my god, she is not happy when I talked to her in a serious tone and even said that I interrogate her and that I shouted at her. I mean it has been months and others who bought the houses after us has already moved in. She is also not happy when I said it it has been dragging on and thought i implied that she is the one dragging it. Damn it.....

On the other hand, I saw in the news last night on the christmas decoration that is being set up in Paris and France. Oh my god.. suddenly I miss it so so much. It's like... arghhhhh what am I really doing with my life. Where do I really want to go? Of course I know KL is cool too and yeah I just cant wait to see all the christmas deco that will be up soon.

Hmm I am making a christmas shopping list already. Gosh, so fun yet so... ouch my wallet is going to bleed again.

7 Comments:

Blogger akihisa said...

Bonjour to you, monsieur ca va! Haven't been here in a while. How are you?

That Ms. X is definitely pms-ing. LOL!! She shouldn't have reacted like that. After all, she's the one who should assure you that everything will be taken care of, right??!!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just go back laaar as if this country worth anything to hold you back...bring me together ya

Love love

7:58 AM  
Blogger savante said...

God, I can't wait for the Christmas sales to start!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger goblinbox said...

The wait is too long; she's dragging her feet and she got angry because she knew it *was* her fault.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Ianfluenza said...

Well, actually u did sound a lil interrogative there.. But then again, you do reserve the right to do so seeing that you've been waiting for so long...

1:32 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

i type of rice feeds hundreds types of people.

some are just so blind that they dont really know how they themselves are behaving.

at least u'll be getting a house... soon.

9:38 AM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Ahmad: I am doing good. and how about yourself? You have been really busy I presummed.

Musangs: If the bloggers has been nice the whole year round, i will put a word to papa santa.

Anonymous: Love love back.

Paul: Me too.

Mush: She is a difficult woman I guess

Ian: Well, I haven't even started my spanish inquisition la.

Xavier: Yeah pretty soon. ;)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home