Me talk pretty everyday

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mid November

It has been weeks since I last blogged. Guess what I have been doing?

1. Working very very hard.
a) Was rushing for the artwork for the coming advertisements.
b) Doing the year end promotions
c) Preparation for the coming roadshow
d) Lots of emailing for my boss.
e) Lots of goods arriving, thus the need to contact my suppliers as well as checking all coming stocks.
f) etc etc etc

I am just way way way way way too busy at work and found no time to blog.

2. Disagreement.
Actually, I dont consider it to be a fight but a very very close friend of mine is suspecting me of flirting with his wife. Common........... Kinda really dissapointed since I thought we have this understanding and pack as close good friend. Anyway... let bygone be bygone.

3. Reconnected with a lot of old friends and things are good.

4. Checking on the new house and doing some shoppings for the furnitures and fittings.

5. Being going out with some friends for 'yum'

6. Might be getting some presents from Venice soon. Heheh I am looking forward to it.

7. My uncle asked me if I am ready to go back to Europe. He is applying PR for me. Hmmm I am still thinking about it. What is the level of sacrifices I am willing to do for this?

8. Puffy is doing great. He is my beloved for now. ;)

Ok, it's saturday afternoon, and I am still stucked in the office. So I am going off now.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pike-chan said...

waaaaah PR in europe wo... good chance.. better think properly

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

I wanna get a Europe PR too

6:44 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Flirting with someone's wife!? Bwahahahahah...

11:33 AM  
Blogger Mabelle Me said...

I don't know how you do that flirting part with someone else's wife. It would be a wonderful sight...hahahaha! Well, Europe PR is good...wrkg for yr uncle..er... i wouldn't mind wrkg for yr uncle and u take the PR...how's that!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Pikey: Yeah.. I know

Searcher: I also want. Not easy. Just trying.

Savante: I am lost myself, that's what happened when u are too close to some friends. ;)

Mabelle Me: hehehe ok ok

10:40 AM  
Blogger Shake Trees said...

hmmm... which part of europe ah? if u like europe n its culture, then u'll like. u dun like m'sia?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nishiki said...

Yeah, which part of Europe? Turkey is also part Europe right?

11:07 AM  
Blogger William said...

Suspicion. Great way to ruin a friendship. Good luck.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please I beseech, go to Europe, this country sucks. And, bring me along cause I love you.

3:03 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Cybertron: of course I love europe and its culture.

nishiki: I will tell when I am there. Perhaps see you around there?

William: *shake head* I just dont understand why

Anonymous: It's good and bad everywhere.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home