Me talk pretty everyday

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dear santa

Dear Santa,

It's the time of the year again.

I have been a very good boy this year with the exception of a few things which I think we can sweep under the carpet whenever possible.

So, here goes my top 10 Christmas' wish (in no particular order). Yeah something attainable this year, I presummed.

1. A Tiret watch
2. A white cold snowy christmas.
3. A healthy body mind soul.
4. A week of enjoyable holiday from the 25th right up to next year.
5. A new computer, probably a powerbook.
6. A Nokia N80
7. A Apple ipod HIFI
8. A messenger bag
9. A sound system for my room.
10. A ipod sock

Luv, Cava

p/s: if you can deliver one day earlier, I would appreciate it, Santa.

****

Some goods news to rejoice in the season of advent.
1. I might be going to Germany in the first quarter next year. Yuppie.
2. I am getting some extra bonuses next year too if the plans works well
3. Puffy will have three stories to run around when we move
4. I might be going to Nepal middle of next year
5. I might be moving on if No.4 works out well
6. Works has been ok and since the fair is over, yuppie, I can concentrate on some personal stuff now
7. Might be going to Penang for a short trip end of the month


Notes (things to do)
1. Send out my Christmas card
2. Get Puffy's biscuits and basket
3. Do up the Locoroco card as promised to my little cousin
4. Call my friends for the season's greeting
5. Finish up the website
6. Finalised the product planning list
7. Do christmas shopping
8. Clean new house
9. Watch DVD - Volver, that I just bought
10. Send photocopy of passport

6 Comments:

Blogger Mabelle Me said...

Am I one of the person that you are gg to call during Xmas? *wink wink*

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you want my Love for your xmas?
kiss kiss


Love

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Cava, you got a secret admirer..hahaha

5:54 PM  
Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Mabelle me: Only if you are bringing me some wines. ;) and I want good french wine.

Anonymous: Sure, if u r brave enough to be a real person. I will consider.

Pat: hmmm yeah I am so damn excited about it. ;)

11:12 AM  
Blogger hcpen said...

Merry Christmas in advance and have fun in Penang if you do happen to drop by there:):)

4:03 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Have a great Christmas, man - and hope you actually do get some of the gifts on your list :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home